Where are the rest of the Downloadable Drives?

kristianz1

I think they are cleaning up a little, maybe more updates 2 come. As you see they have removed the javelin glitch mode, so they could delete few of the drives because of that.

I hope they work on install the dropshot and sniper/akimbo mode and some more things :)

odingalt

Staff member
Exactly. Doing a little house cleaning before we start on some new codes for the new year. I'll be back from vacation on January 6th and will be hitting the 'code book' pretty hard.

Fredrow

iGoTz TaLeNt said:
Oh Okay, Thanks so much! I thought my mind was messing with me. :lol: Hope you guys include "Drop Shot''!!!!

Hey it tripped me out too, just because I thought he was gone on Vacation..... I guess work is never done here at Viking360..... During vacation you always find time to work :lol:

Here is a cool way you can do drop shots yourself, go to your in games settings and go to controller button layout and switch it to tactical. All it does is make the knife/melee the B button and prone is the right thumstick button. Doing this makes it super easy to do drop shots. Then I took it one step farther, I took apart my controller and took out the RTHS and LTHS buttons and put them on the bottom shell of my controller, now the the sticks are just used for aiming....

yea i saw that lol i thought originally it was my computer not loading but then i checked again a few more times and it was still like that so i assumed somethin was goin on