where do i go to see whats the best modes

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
If you still need any help let me know, I have found most of the best speeds for all the single fire weapons and pistols in MW3. I'll list them here even though they should all be in my topic that MJ23KB24 posted but if you have any other questions let me know.

P99 + Five Seven = 11.7 SPS
MK14 with RapidFire attachment = 8.1-8.2 SPS
MK14 without RapidFire attachment = 7.3 SPS
All other Pistols = 9.7 SPS
Type 95 with RapidFire attachment = 8.2 SPS

Fast Reload Delay for MK14 without Sleight of Hand = 56

If you want speeds for CoD4 I made a topic here with speeds I found http://www.vikingforums.com/showthr...apidFire-Speed-Fast-Reload-Delay&goto=newpost

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I don't have or play black ops, but if you check in the software when you read the settings that are programmed into the controller by default, mode 4 is black ops and I think it was set to 8.5 (not entirely sure) but some of the default speeds didn't work well for me so I tried my own custom speeds. What guns do you usually use that you plan on using rapidfire for? The only threads I saw about black ops were for the macro controller and that software is different so you can't really use settings for the macro on the ragnarok I don't think.

Whatever guns, attachments, and perks you plan on using, put them on a few classes in a custom private game, try out mode 4 which is the default black ops speed and if it isn't good all you have to do is plug in your controller, type in a different speed under that mode to replace the 7.2. Start in increments of 1 SPS (say try like 8 SPS if 7.2 is too slow, then fine tune it to tenths of a shot if you go too high which will make the gun studder or not shoot fast at all (8.1, 8.2, 7.5, etc.)

Last edited: