White 4nd n3rdys mw3 vks!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here is my VKS for MW3. Its a 10 mode vks and it has my favorite macros in it. "most macros i created myself!" Once you learn it, its a deadly setup. U can use it to make your own set up how u want it. U can change the fast reloads for my run and gun setups using the fast reloads in the game specific macro chats. If u dont like my fast reload weapons on my vks just change them to the weapon u play! Check it out and if u like it or don't like it i still would like to hear your feedback!View attachment Mw3 brian.vks

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Nice looking set man! Personally its too many pages for me maybe I will do an updated macro set upload I usually only use 2-3 pages max. I like the simplicity of my set I guess dont have to move through so many pages.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I spend so much time making them i got it all memorized but for other people they can just gut my vks down to two or three or just use my macros : )

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Very true man, Im sure some people will gut some of those macros, I know I will even if its just to add some to my collection.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No i gave up on it. the mp7 ones work good i just don't see them practical because when you try to move your gun left to right it fights those movements. thats why when i use the mp7 anti recoil i make the right trigger anti recoil for distant shots them i made a aim and shoot tac that i use for close combat and another aim shoot drop tac for close combat. I made a alright dragunov anti recoil but its only practical in a up close run and gun situation its not good for actual far shoots. its too hard for me to make a good no recoil macro for the snipers cause the kick on those weapons are unpredictable its almost a different result every time u pull the trigger. The only way i can see it working is if u can time the shoots to where it fires then kicks then brings itself back to its regular position after the kick and even then it would be pointless to have because u would not need any anolge pull. I made a smaller more practical vks setup called mw3 basic setup. If anything u can use this vks to break down for the macros i made and make them your own by tweaking my existing macros. I made a bunch of reloads too i posted but they were done in private match and if they don't work online just slow the bars down by two bars and they should work fine. If u reduce the pull slightly on my dragunov macro u can use it with a acog sight for a up close run and gun class. I will try to produce more reliable anti recoil macros for the community but i need to put a lot more work into them instead of just making half @*$ ones that take me 15 min. I'm researching now humanized rapid fires with anti recoils and seeing how others made theirs like NY jets made a real good humanized RF anti recoil for blackops using the MK14 and i can tell by the work he put in it probably took him weeks to do but i'm going to use something like his setup he used and try to apply it to mw3 and a lot of my future focus will be on the new title black ops 2 so when that comes out i hope to make some really killer macros.

Last edited: