White on black

Xx Binno xX

just got done painting this white to black controller shell. tell me what you think. I will post the finished product in a little bit i have to get a knife to take some paint off for the buttons.

dwayne_2010

Hi binno
i Have a white on black more black but okay :)

Wont let me add attachment :?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcR6OK_gjgA
20100902050113.jpg

20100902050008.jpg

If they dont work
http://img835.imageshack.us/i/20100902050113.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/i/20100902050008.jpg

v360Reflex

LOL! wow.. this aint good... i can paint better controllers than this.. but no where near like the Serpent Black or what Fredrow can do but still... no offense but theres nothing to brag about right here :lol: :lol: :!: :?: :arrow: :eek: :evil: :lol:

obo

v360Reflex said:
LOL! wow.. this aint good... i can paint better controllers than this.. but no where near like the Serpent Black or what Fredrow can do but still... no offense but theres nothing to brag about right here :lol: :lol: :!: :?: :arrow: :eek: :evil: :lol:
Really bro?

It's not the most advanced thing in the world, but hey, at least he's having some fun and doing something that he enjoys. And he ended up with a controller that he wanted to create. No need to put the guy down.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
v360Reflex said:
Really bro?

It's not the most advanced thing in the world, but hey, at least he's having some fun and doing something that he enjoys. And he ended up with a controller that he wanted to create. No need to put the guy down.
Yes I agree with you obo. The reason I think it looks so bad is Possibly because 1.he used crappy pant 2.no primer 3. No clear coat

v360Reflex

obo said:
v360Reflex said:
Really bro?

maybe if you read it again .. you'd understand that i said NO OFFENSE !.. i wasnt putting him down just saying it wasn't good!.. no clear coat.. doesn't even look like he took his time maybe waited 15 min. them blow dryed it or.. waited 15 min. then put on another coat.. but it doesnt look like more than one coat :arrow: :twisted: :eek: :lol: :cool: :?: :!: :|

NYjetsNY1

v360Reflex said:

I agree with obo. Why put the guy down? I honestly think it's awesome. Congrats binno on a great controller!

v360Reflex

NYjetsNY1 said:
v360Reflex said:

I agree with obo. Why put the guy down? I honestly think it's awesome. Congrats binno on a great controller!
lol your stupid.. if you can read i clearly said NO OFFENSE ..

Remmnever

v360Reflex said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
v360Reflex said:

lol your stupid.. if you can read i clearly said NO OFFENSE ..

Just because you say no offense doesn't mean people won't take offense. If don't want people to question your statements then don't post them. If you're a dick people are going to call you a dick. Get used to it.

Xx Binno xX

Well the paint is chipping on the controller now haha but im just going to get a new one its all fucked up. But thanks for all the people who liked it.