White ps3 controller

odingalt

Staff member
All of our distributors have been jerking us around, we've only been able to get black and sometimes red or blue. I ordered two white controllers from an alternate supplier as a "Test order" (to make sure they are indeed selling the latest, name-brand Sony DualShock 3 wireless controllers). Due to the holidays they haven't arrived yet, they should be here tomorrow is my guess. As soon as I can confirm the quality is good, I will be placing a larger order. Of course the two white controllers I ordered will go up for sale on the website to whomever notices and buys them first :). Then it may take another 7-10 days or so for the bulk order of white controllers to show up.

Sorry for the delay, not sure why our distributors are making it hard for us to get white controllers. I think part of this has to do with a packaging change by Sony - they changed all the packaging on their controllers. Some of the retailers are slowly changing from the old packaging to the new packaging and it's causing a slow down in the supply chain.