Whuddupjport Set

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
View attachment Whuddupjport Set.vks Here is your macro you requested from me. I did not take the time to organize everything real neat but what u should do is save all the macros in this vks file and u can assign them in any order u choose. I set up a couple different variations to give u some ideas of how and where these macros can be placed when setting up your classes. I dont know if you roll fast hand perk so i through in my turbo knifes with fast hand perk (they are marked with a "FH" in reference to fast hands and with out fast hand perk also the ones without FH perk wont say anything with "FH" in the title.) If u assign the knifes to to your default knife press that being B button u will have to let the knife run through the function before u can knife again. If u assign it to a tac then u can hold it down for repetitive knifing. The snaking macro has been patched and i gave u three different RF to play with. In zombie mode u will just have to test which RF works the best for u. Just look at the way i set up some classes and u can format your own personal classes were u want your macros to be. Basically I just gave u some good macros for u to save and make your own class setup with them. I gave u examples of how different the classes can be set up to work. Without knowing more about what u play how u play and where u like things assigned i cant give u a already made vks file but this will get u taken care of. I hope this isent to complicated for u to get i know its a lot of info but im sure if u take your time u can figure it out and i've been extremely busy since my work has started again so i really dont have the time i did before to do these 100% sorry and hope this helps u out!