why does my controller stop working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebatttt

why after i use a macro my controller wont work anymore? like if i use rapidfire, then i try to use a different mode or macro my controller wont swtich or let me use the other one unless i turn the controller off...

NYjetsNY1

Has your controller messed up when it is using fresh batteries? Can you upload your .vks? There may be a problem there. You may have accidentally switched pages/mode and it messes up? Please post the .vks file.. work with me here.

firebatttt

OK. im not sure how to load the .vks up and right after i posted this i put in a fresh batter pack and it doesnt have any problems.

NYjetsNY1

firebatttt said:
OK. im not sure how to load the .vks up and right after i posted this i put in a fresh batter pack and it doesnt have any problems.

so fresh batteries fixed your problem?

If it didn't to post a .VKS, go to new post, then below submit it says options, upload attachment. Click upload attachment, find the .vks and upload it.

Let me know if the batteries fixed it

firebatttt

ok i attachd the file. i think its the .vks because its only that one that does it. im new with all this so any advice?

NYjetsNY1

Alright a few things

You uploaded a .vkm, that is a SINGLE macro, not the entire macro SET

The entire macro set is a .vks ... that is what i need to see. Save the macro SET, the entire macro modes etc, and upload that.

Secondly, I have not seen this rapidfire before. Are you sure it is not making you mod-blocked?

What game is this for? Black ops?

Have you tried this rapid fire: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... y?macro=83
?

Try a different rapid fire. Instead of your "upgraded rapid fire" Use the one above. If that does not fix your problem, let me know. It could be a glitch with your .vks file, but it looks to me you may be getting modblocked by a bad rapid-fire mod.

If nothing fixes your problem I need to see your .vks file. Save the entire macro set (look top right at the full screen of software) and save it and name it... should be .vks. thanks.

firebatttt

ok man thanks. i gotta go do a few things and ill attach the vks when i get back. dont knw much about this lol. much appreciated. ill see if that other rapid fire helps. thanks man

NYjetsNY1

firebatttt said:
ok man thanks. i gotta go do a few things and ill attach the vks when i get back. dont knw much about this lol. much appreciated. ill see if that other rapid fire helps. thanks man

No problem. This honestly sounds like an easy fix.. either a glitch in your vks or a bad rapid-fire macro

try the above macro first (black ops)

or you can go here for MW2 rapidfire: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2479

odingalt

Staff member
Stick with it, there is a steep learning curve but once you start learning how all this stuff works you're going to love it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.