WHY WONT'T IT WORK

v freas 13

ok, so i bought the Tyr's hand controller about a month ago and have had nothing but problems with it sometimes rapid fire will work for short periods and sometimes it wont work and go to like 1sps so if anyone has this problem please messege me cause i feel like i wasted a good 99 bucks :oops:

Fredrow

Well from your first post, what you described should have only happened when you played call of Duty "world at War"....

Fredrow

Well I hate to even ask this question, but did you take the time to read the "READ ME" text file that was included in the download of the Tyr's Hand Popular 8 Mode “All-in-one” driver??

odingalt

Staff member
Won't take returns, but if there is a hardware issue with the controller then it's covered under the warranty. Usually we'll ask you a lot of questions to make sure you're using the controller the right way, you'd be surprised how many people send in perfectly good working controllers and it turns out to be a mixup about game drivers/dead batteries or something simple like that. Can you be a little more descriptive than 'it doesn't work'?

Do you mean the Player 4 LED doesn't even turn on?

If it does, do you mean that you can't change modes by tapping your sync button?

Or do you mean that your single fire guns like the FAL aren't shooting rapidfire?

Or do you mean it's shooting rapidfire but it's not firing smoothly?

or?

v freas 13

yes i will change the mode to my game that im playing and a gun such as the fal will be non rapid fire and the pistols