will the leagacy drivers get discontenued

odingalt

Staff member
If there are new glitches and features discovered for Call of Duty: Black Ops this fall, and the Legacy hardware is capable of performing these glitches, we'll have a new driver available. We'll probably add any new Black Ops features to the Custom Driver Editor, rather than releaseing a new driver. However, we have aboslutely no idea what, if any glitches will be available until after the game is released. Other mod shops making guarantees about compatibility with Black Ops are misleading you.

I can tell you one thing: I cannot guarantee that our Legacy hardware will be able to perform any and all glitches on Black Ops. But I can guarantee that The Viking macro controller will!

Skynet-Hotel

Just received my Raven a week ago, so far I love it. Although hearing about the Viking's release kind of has me bummed out, if I only waited another week I would of found out they were releasing a new controller and would of bought that one instead.

Hopefully games such as Black Ops, Reach and Smackdown 2011 will be supported by the legacy hardware. We can only hope.

odingalt

Staff member
Has anyone heard any rumors from anyone doing beta testing on what kind of glitches might exist and how they might be replicated?

obo

odingalt said:
Has anyone heard any rumors from anyone doing beta testing on what kind of glitches might exist and how they might be replicated?
The beta codes have been cracked already, but they have yet to be released to the public. It's the same team that hacked the halo reach beta codes, so they're most likely just going to release the beta codes when the beta is offically announced

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
well i can tell you that you need to bring back some sort of jitter. because the M16 is back and in three round burst!!!