Will this mod work wit cod modern warfare2?

I want to order right now but am hesitant because i dont know if it will work wit new cod, please help me make up my mind. there are other people i know that need to know the same question and are waiting to find out if it will work for new cod? ill order as soon as i find out the awnser PLEASE HELP OUT WIT MY QUESTION.

Fredrow

OK I don't mean to sound like a DICK....which most people probably think I am on here.....lol.......
But is Modern Warfare2 out yet????????????

You do play Call of Duty 4, RIGHT??? You have noticed what they have done to try and STOP rapid fire controllers, RIGHT?????
Well then if you have noticed that, then you have also noticed, well maybe you haven't!!!!!
OUR CONTROLLERS WORK ON THE NEW PATCH FOR CALL OF DUTY 4...... And if I was a betting man (which I am) Modern Warfare2 is going to be the same........

Plus this controller is just not only for RAPID FIRE, we have other great useful things that our controller can do..... Basically our controller is just like, if you were to take all the other controllers on the market and put them into one controller...Well you would have our controller......

If you going to buy a controller don't forget to check out the custom controllers
@ http://stores.shop.ebay.com/East-Seattle-Electronics

ok one more stupid question... i saw the mod you had in the video the chrome one where all the buttons light up is that one available ? because i dont see it on the product page. or was that beastmod.com ? if it is viking i need the location to order that one.......

Fredrow

MOODSWINGS said:
ok one more stupid question... i saw the mod you had in the video the chrome one where all the buttons light up is that one available ? because i dont see it on the product page. or was that beastmod.com ? if it is viking i need the location to order that one.......

What is beastmod.com????

it was beastmods.com forgot the s but it was that sight that i saw the controller all lite up sorry but i think you guys are my best bet so i will be ordering from you.Thanks for the replys i appreciate it.......

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, if rapidfire is possible on MW2, Viking will work on MW2.

"Viking can do what any other rapidfire mod chip can do"

We use the PIC18LF14K50 microcontroller from Microchip. With it's built-in USB and 12 MHz external clock we have far and above MORE BALLS than any other mod chip on the market.

The other mod shops have been playing a lot of word games to try to make their mods sound better. In reality, the code for Viking controllers and the code for the competitor's controllers are pretty equal. It's basically just our USB feature that sets us miles ahead of the other guys. We'll have the COD:MW2 updated rapidfire code within a day of the other mod shops, the difference is our customers will be playing it instantly after downloading, while evilmodcontrollers / rapidfiremods customers will be sending theirs in the mail and will begin the waiting game....