wont connect me to computer

agentjor

whenever i try to plug my controller into the computer in bootlegger mode it just connects to my xbox and wont come up on my pc ive tried to do many things and none have worked and even sometimes it says usb cannont dectect this device plzz help

agentjor

i dont see the video but i tried a bunch of youtube video's and all videos on website i tried holding start and pluggin battery pack in ive tried different brands of batterys brand new 3 different computers and im getting a 2nd play in charge kit today

NYjetsNY1

[video=youtube;Da_QpXXQoj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da_QpXXQoj8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

That doesn't work for you?

agentjor

50% of the time it says usb device not reconized and 50% nothing pops up and it doesnt connect either time to the computer

odingalt

Staff member
Make sure to push the PnC cable firmly into the controller! Sometimes I've found it to be a tight fit and I didn't get the PNC pushed in all the way.

agentjor

It didnt work i think somethings wrong with the controller ive tried 3 diff computers with 2 diff PnC cables made sure it was a Pnc cable was pushed all the way in and tried what the video on here and website said