works in progress!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I got a bunch of sick stuff! I have my universal jitter and insane jitter for MW2 also turbo knives for all CODs' plus a insanely fast turbo riot for MW3. I also have a BO snake mod and some sick rapid fires and MW3 zero recoil RF for the G36C.

I can't wait to release them to the public for free. I'm also going to list a tutorial on how to wire 5 chips to one controller where u can access the chips through a single tact button by pressing tact + dir right, left, down, up and RT. Each chip can contain 10 modes so that's 50 mods that u can run. 5 mods at once as well.

It sounds like a lot of wiring considering that's 40 pins that need solderd to but I know of a trick where u can use one chip as the master chip and all other chips are clones working off the master chip. This equals out to less wiring. The majority of the wiring is daisy chaining the chips together. As far as connections to the board only 1 wire to the PCB board connections are required. All will be explained in short time!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

This is my opensourse hex code I made for anyone who wants it for free. I just copied my post from acidmods forums. Must have a pic programmer to use this and 12f683 chip.

My appoligies to any staff if this violates any of the forums rules. This is a gray area for me. I took the links down here but if any enthusisits are interested they can find my work at acidmods.com in the forums under opensourse codes.

Here is my opensource Hex file, schematics & operation instruction sheet. This is a Sethmods opensource hex using his free 12f683 software. All these mods were custom built by me using his hex creator. I'm not a programmer as I lack the knowledge but I do understand a lot about how mods are applied using pulls, throws and button cancelers. With all this aside here is my contribution to the acidmods community. I wouldn't do what I do if it wasn't for acidmods!
WHITE 4ND N3RDYs 10 mode jitter & rapid-fire!
mode#1 MW2 rapid-fire re-programmable

mode#2 MW2 Jitter

mode#3 MW3 rapid-fire re-programmable

mode#4 MW3 + BO2 KSG / Remington jitter. {MW3 KSG shotgun need trophy system and sleight of hand perk to operate} No special perks are needed in BO2 with the Remington. In BO2 the KSG will need fast hands and dexterity perk to operate. U MUST HAVE ONE LB TACTICAL FOR THIS JITTER TO WORK!

mode#5 BO2 Remington fast jitter. U will need fast hands & dexterity perk for this to operate! U MUST HAVE ONE LB TACTICAL FOR THIS JITTER TO WORK!

mode#6 BO2 jitter with aim down sights accuracy. This jitter lets u use the M8A1 & swatt at faster than full auto speeds allowing u to aim down sights and maintain accuracy. It also is the fastest jitter for the S12 shotgun, semi auto pistols & cross bow. Its deadly fast but has some issues. It sometimes switches to secondary weapon when RT is let off.

mode#7 BO & BO2 rapidfire re-programmable

mode#8 Universal COD Jitter. This jitter works on almost every COD title except MW3 & Ghost. Its great for BO and MW2. It even works with the stakeout shotgun in BO!

mode#9 COD Ghost Tac 12 shotgun jitter. Yes I have the only working jitter in the new COD ghost game. It requires a special setup for it to operate.

Requirements for operation:
(Attachment) Fore-grip.
(Perks) Reflex & slight of hand.
(Tacticals') Motion sensor or trophy system.
(No secondary weapons)

mode#10 Ghost rapid-fire re-programmable.

Here is the wiring schmatics to the chip I've released. It explains how to install the chip!

Here is a picture of the basic operation instructions. U can go to Sethmods.com in the main page and go to resources and view the operation instructions yourselves! In my diagram I just updated everything that says left trigger to X button. Changing the wiring slightly changed the order of operations.

By wiring the X button to where the LT was it changed the polarity. The modes go in reverse order. Ex, u tap the Tac button the modes start backwards from 10-1. If u hold X button + tap Tac they will go in normal order 1-10. The same goes with the pulls and throws in the hex creator. They are in reverse order.

Update: When u go into programming mode for the modes that are re programmable u must hold X button + RT to increase the rate of fire and just X button to decrease the rate of fire. Tap the Tac to exit back into the mode u just programmed to test your edited speed! This is different than specified in the operation sheet I have posted!!!

I have plenty more mods I've made with Seths hex creator like turbo knives snaking glitches and special hybrid optic glitches for BO2 using the hybrid sights. They all require different wiring.

I want to save me as much work as possible so I will post this single chip hex and see what everyone thinks and If there is demand for my other mods I might take on the project of putting schematics and hex files together for everyone.

If anyone uses this please give me your feedback and tell me what u think! Besides owning a macro controller, u wont find these glitches anywhere else. MW3 jitter and Ghost jitter. Yea pretty epic. Check it out

I'd like to say a very special thank you to Seth for all your help and offering your mods free to the public. Without Seth none of this would be possible. Thanks sincerely Brian.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Its already been released in acid mods.com. I Dont want to list all the links in here. I feel that would be to inapeoprate to viking.