wow i waited and its wrong

slapntickle

controller was put together wrong the connect button fell back in the hole cant use it to connect to x box was really excited to

Fredrow

What do you mean?? The middle Xbox button fell through?? Can you explain in detail whats up with your controller??

odingalt

Staff member
We had a duo go to Alaska, the sync button was jammed on it. (stupid viking360 staff) I think this is the same guy. He mailed it back down to us (And filed a paypal dispute). In either case we'll be repairing it, it's a quick repair and back off it will go to Alaska.

slapntickle

yes im in alaska yes there was a problem yes you fixed it and yes i closed the dispute with paypal it was a long well worth while wait im very impressed the only people mad at you now are the thousands i murder on call of duty world of war

Fredrow

slapntickle said:
yes im in alaska yes there was a problem yes you fixed it and yes i closed the dispute with paypal it was a long well worth while wait im very impressed the only people mad at you now are the thousands i murder on call of duty world of war

WOW...... You filed a PayPal Dispute???? WHY????? No offense but I hate it when people don't read the rules and regulations of things..... It clearly says in PayPal that you should contact the seller before you file a DISPUTE through PayPal....... Which I don't think that you did, because if you did then there would have been no need to file a DISPUTE because we would have, like we did fix your controller......

odingalt

Staff member
But to Josh's credit the dispute did close, no harm no foul. At least he sent us back the controller ASAP, was patient enough to let us fix the sync button problem (they he f'ed it up pretty badly :lol: ). We've had a few customers panic and send back perfectly good working controllers because they didn't give us the opportunity to provide them a little tech support on how to use the product. But yeah I always hope customers can contact us and use PayPal dispute as a last resort, we're more than happy to work with you on your problem and shipping cost is almost always covered by us.

This is a lot better than some disputes I've dealt with in the past, we just had a guy the other day who claimed his brand new unit wasn't working, well we made the mistake of sending him a second replacement controller 'no questions asked' without making him return the first 'broken' controller... well he got both controllers working, and the kid kept BOTH and sent us back an unmodded controller to call it 'even'...