WTF controler

ajbunit

For some reason the controler only goes into bootloader mode when it wants to and my LEFT BUMPER does not work.like when im playing MW2 ill try to throw a stun gernade and it wont do nothin but when i go to sprint it will throw my stun gernade but wont sprint for me. its a thors hammer like 2 weeks old. is their anyway i can send it back in to get a new one?

ajbunit

i belive this controler was screwed up from the get go... i have to take the batterie pack out hold the sync button, push batterie pack in than turn controler on just to get it into bootloader mode... and the player 4 light is constently flashing even in bootloader mode and my left bumper does not work i used the button test code and it flashed x2 but does not work when im playin a game! and the fast reload glitch does not work it turns my contoler off if i try it

Good bye $150 =(

viking360FTW

Wow im having the same problem with the same controller but its with the A button. Like when i go to jump it doesnt work and I flashed it with the button test code and the player 3 LEd flashed 4x without me even touching it..
Open up a support ticket. They could probably assist you on weather or not u have to send it in yet. Im still in contact with them so yeah. They havent helped me out much. :cry:

Krier023

Useful Poster
Ok this may be because you have a cg2 board. next time you put it into bootlloader click the allow word configuration box and load the driver. you will only have to press it once and it will most likely fix your problems youve been having

ajbunit

well i just tried that and still dont work its like the LB button isnt atatched. but i did figure out how to throw my stun gernades on MW2 i have to hit the ebox guied button to pull it out than hit it agin to throw it but after i do that i go to hit RB to throw a gernade it will bring the gernade out but i have to hit the xbox guied button to throw it... junk right...idk maybe a wire is cut and i dont have the tool to take apart the controler to see! and the fast reloading glitch dont work everytime i try it it turns my controler off WTF...so pretty much i deffinatly got riped off :evil: :evil: :evil:

Krier023

Useful Poster
Well if it has to do with the guide button then it is not the viking chip, it is the actual controller. the viking is not connected to the guide button in any way. i would open a support ticket and see what odin can do for you

ajbunit

stupid electronics

hi i just bought a thors hammer off this site iv had it 2 weeks and nothin works how its suposed to the LB dont work the left thumbstick when pushed down to sprint on mw2 only works half the time the fast reload glitch holding A and taping sync button truns the controler off. and to get it into bootloader mode i have to take the batterie pack out hold sync button push the batterie pack in and power on the controler..ive tried a few things that people have told me to do but nothin works so maybe if u have any sugestions :( :(

blair

Re: stupid electronics

I get you have a problem with your controller but you don't have to create 3 different threads about the same problem.

ajbunit

i have tried to delete them idk how tho but sorry..it just pisses me off i paid this much for a POS controler i cant even use i feel like tieing it to a string and draging it from the bumer of my truck maybe it might make me feel better to look like i got some use from it!

thejld

Ok really all u need to do is open a support ticket and talk to odin or his wife about this.

Fredrow

ajbunit said:
hi i just bought a thors hammer off this site iv had it 2 weeks and nothin works how its suposed to the LB dont work the left thumbstick when pushed down to sprint on mw2 only works half the time the fast reload glitch holding A and taping sync button truns the controler off. and to get it into bootloader mode i have to take the batterie pack out hold sync button push the batterie pack in and power on the controler..ive tried a few things that people have told me to do but nothin works so maybe if u have any sugestions :( :(

Stupid Humans...... All you have to do is get your controller into programming mode, then hook it up to your PC, open up the bootloader program, check the box that says "configure word", then open up whatever pre-set you want to flash onto the controller, then press the program button.....

This should fix your problem!!!!!

G

Fredrow said:
ajbunit said:

Stupid Humans...... All you have to do is get your controller into programming mode, then hook it up to your PC, open up the bootloader program, check the box that says "configure word", then open up whatever pre-set you want to flash onto the controller, then press the program button.....

This should fix your problem!!!!!
i think everybody has made that mistake before haha

modded matt

yep, what fred said. all the info is here you just have to read. I think we need to make a big stickie that reads. "hey dubass click allow word programing"

ajbunit

i have tried that a kabillion times finaly i took the controler apart wiggled some things and tried it and its working right now i havent put the screws back in tho might mess it up agin..

thejld

i dont think wiggling things fixed the problem, abviously u just didnt do what fredrow said, so stop complaining!

modded matt

when you check the word configuration box what happens? BOO
the only thing you did by wiggiling wires is void your waranty, good bye

ThE PhOeNiX67

ajbunit said:
i have tried that a kabillion times finaly i took the controler apart wiggled some things and tried it and its working right now i havent put the screws back in tho might mess it up agin..

Congrats you have successfully voided your warranty