wtf

israel849

does the thor hammer have a reset or sumtin bcuz i was messing wit it n now idk wut to do
can i go back to factory settings

Fredrow

israel849 said:
does the thor hammer have a reset or sumtin bcuz i was messing wit it n now idk wut to do
can i go back to factory settings

Factory settings.....hahaha.... Just sounded funny!

Here is something you can do, put your controller into programming MODE, then erase device, then click the "Allow Configuration box" and then open hex file "The Works" and flash that onto your controller!

Fredrow

israel849 said:
whares is hex file the works

Ewwwwww....Skuuuuurrrrrt...Skuuuurrrrrrrtttt....Guuuuuucccci.....
:eek:

OK, to be honest questions like this really makes me kind of ill, and I'm not talking the good ill either.....

I'm not trying to be mean at all, or am I trying to talk down to you!!!

Your not the first or will you be the last person who didn't take the 5min to research anything about the Best Modded Controller in the Game Today!!!

All your answers are located on the Viking360 Web-site! Like do you know what this controller can really DO??

Well sorry again for sounding like the TRUTH, but it just tweaks me a little bit when people don't even look for the answers of question that are right in front of they're face!

Here is the link, all the Drive downloads are the Viking360 site under the tab
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS!

Fredrow

israel849 said:
thanx a lot guys u really helped me out

4SHO....

Just so you know I wasn't trying to rip on just you too much! Leaving that message was more aimed towards other people who might see, so that maybe it will Jackie Chan kick them in they're brains and inspire them to look stuff up first and then ask questions second!!! You feel me on that??

Paul

Fredrow said:
israel849 said:

4SHO....

Just so you know I wasn't trying to rip on just you too much! Leaving that message was more aimed towards other people who might see, so that maybe it will Jackie Chan kick them in they're brains and inspire them to look stuff up first and then ask questions second!!! You feel me on that??

Fredrow, is it just me or are you more idiot-friendly now? o_O

Fredrow

Paul said:
Fredrow said:
israel849 said:

4SHO....

Fredrow, is it just me or are you more idiot-friendly now? o_O

I started to start thinking first from the other person point of view first then try and help them out; instead of just assuming that the people I'm trying to help already knows what I'm saying!
Also all of you guys are not idiots; I mean there are a couple of you who I worry about........
:arrow: :idea: These same people surprise me that they are even able to turn on their Xbox360 !!!! :eek:

Ben

Yeah some people that post on here.. dear god I'm not even sure how they managed to order a controller :|

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
israel849 said:

4SHO....

hey fredrow whats wit da HOOD talkn u be doin round herrrrr :shock: :? :cool:

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Fredrow said:
israel849 said:

4SHO....

hey fredrow whats wit da HOOD talkn u be doin round herrrrr :shock: :? :cool:

Hood talk??? What??