XB1 Pro remap question

joec0x

im interested in installing a remap chip but the instructions for it are for a different chip, anybody done one yet? id like to use the blades as well too

Last edited:

joec0x

Found the right manual after looking for a minute. But, I'm not interested in tax switches. I'd like to use Vikings paddles instead and can't seem to find anything on installing the paddles, like where to drill, the size, etc. so any and all help would be amazing!

Just an idea, but maybe Viking could include a template for the tacs as well as the paddles with the chip? I think that would be cool. But idk, just a thought

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
We sorta neglected our paddles. Literally we released paddles on the Sunday before E3 in 2015, the very next morning Microsoft announced the Elite with built-in paddles and it totally killed our paddle switch sales down to basically 0. Our paddles are standard on our XBOX One Berserker but not much help in the way of DIY, and our interchangeable paddles still aren't compatible with the Ragnarok modchip.

We're coming out with a newer, simpler, non-interchangeable paddle shortly that should be better for DIY. Have a gander below. The idea here is just two tac switches and LED's underneath for "running lights" effect. We do away with using the communication port on our modchip and instead just have it be a standard hard-wired type deal. You won't even need any of our modchips to use this paddle switch.

image.png

Here's a rough idea of a prototype on the PS4:

light-up paddle switches 1.jpg

joec0x

We sorta neglected our paddles. Literally we released paddles on the Sunday before E3 in 2015, the very next morning Microsoft announced the Elite with built-in paddles and it totally killed our paddle switch sales down to basically 0. Our paddles are standard on our XBOX One Berserker but not much help in the way of DIY, and our interchangeable paddles still aren't compatible with the Ragnarok modchip.

We're coming out with a newer, simpler, non-interchangeable paddle shortly that should be better for DIY. Have a gander below. The idea here is just two tac switches and LED's underneath for "running lights" effect. We do away with using the communication port on our modchip and instead just have it be a standard hard-wired type deal. You won't even need any of our modchips to use this paddle switch.

View attachment 2813

Here's a rough idea of a prototype on the PS4:

View attachment 2814
see i have the berserker and love it, the only issue i have is that RT runes tend to play by themselves. the last firsmware helped it alot but it still happens often. also, i LOVE the interchangeable paddles a ton. i ordered two the other day and am waiting for them now lol with the DIY remap chip i really want to use paddles so any tips/ advice would be amazing. i just dont like the normal tac switches since using these. with the new noninterchangable paddles, is it going to be only 2 extra buttons... or will it be 4? i dont feel that 2 is enough for remapping or for runes