Xbox360 Viking Macro and Ragnarok Jitter

Sylentt

Hello, I'm an avid Black Ops 1 player. I have a modded controller but the jitter just isn't fast enough. I know that Viking is much faster but I'm wondering, should I go all out and get the macro, even though I don't know much about programming it. Also, Should I maybe just get the Ragnarok. I only want Jitter and Rapid Fire and probably Dropshot. I'm wondering how fast both controllers jitters are on the SPAS-12 in Black Ops 1. I'm also wondering how to activate it and go between modes as well as program my own jitter on the macro. If anyone could help I would be very grateful and definitely purchase a Viking controller.

bonefisher

The ragnarok has only one type of jitter and the macro controller has many for different call of duties if you just search the forum you'll find everything to download to try out! I'd go with the macro controller! There is videos to help you on building your own macro! So dive in the water is fine!

modded matt

The 360 macros will probably be out of stock for quite some time. The remaining cache of macro chips are reserved for repairs. The viking shop is focused on the next gen consoles. Once the next gen products are fully released and the bugs are hammered out, you may see a short run of macro chips for the 360, but I would not hold my breath, I would imagine, that is six months or so away.

odingalt

Staff member
(Matt's answer is dead on thanks Matt!)

Hi guys sorry I have been absent from the forums working on new console projects.

The out-of-stock on XBOX 360 macro controllers is in no way associated with the launch of new consoles. It's a symptom of on-going failure with our Chinese supplier of a critical component, called the clip-on. Our supplier wants minimum order of 1,000 units at $18 each, and he refuses to improve the design (it has some issues that cause us grief). We have embarked on a long term strategic project to design and produce our own clip-on, however it's an expensive project. Tooling is about $15,000, machinery is in the range of $60,000-$80,000. In fact if it weren't for the new consoles we wouldn't even be looking at this project, but it turns out this part would work for both our XBOX 360 macro controllers and also in the future for XBOX One products.

I have a limited supply of parts sitting in a box to build about 40 more XBOX 360 macro modchips, as soon as we get XBOX One Berserker out the door, we will have our pick and place PCB assembly line tool up to run the last 40 modchips. Then we will truly be out of stock for awhile until we finish our above research and development project which is a many months project with no hard date yet.

Again this all boils down to supply issue on a critical component for the XBOX 360 macro modchip, dealing with China. *sigh*

Sylentt

Thanks for the responses guys. I bought a Ragnarok for now and I'm planning to get a Macro when they come back in stock. Maybe for XB1. Anyway, how long will it take for the Ragnarok to be assembled. I ordered it Sunday.

Sylentt

I got it. I'm pretty satisfied. But sometimes my jitter is either fast or slow. Or takes awhile to speed up. What is the best kind of batteries to use? Also why is it that it is faster in private matches than in public matches?

Sylentt

Okay. So if I get a better connection it will be as fast as in private matches? Also I really need to know the best kind of batteries to use. Thanks everyone who responded.

matril

hi guy, i want to know how to get my s12 jitter fast on black op2, i have a ragnorak but dont know how to program jitter