xcm case

Krier023

Useful Poster
To those of you guys with xcm controller cases. i know the bumpers dont work that great but has anyone tried putting on bumpers from a regular controller? does it work any better?

kristianz1

Krier023 said:
To those of you guys with xcm controller cases. i know the bumpers dont work that great but has anyone tried putting on bumpers from a regular controller? does it work any better?

I have bought some adapters from xcm, and really, they suck!!! If the controllers is the same, stay away!

Ben

Krier023 said:

I swapped the Bumpers, Triggers and bottom piece onto a Black controller:

17055_298457032624_148155122624_4428820_6478744_n.jpg

Krier023

Useful Poster
Did it work because on my xcm case its almost like the bumpers are softer than on a regular controller shell.

odingalt

Staff member
I never tried swapping 'stock' bumpers into the XCM shell (not sure if it's possible without breaking the XCM shell?), but I can concur, the XCM bumpers are worse quality than stock bumpers. It's hard to describe, but they just aren't as firm as stock bumpers, it seems that you have to push a little farther to get them to activate and they feel softer. If you overtighten/undertighten the XCM shell sometimes the bumpers will freeze up altogether.

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah its like the buttons under the bumpers dont click when you use the xcm bumpers. they still work but they dont feel like a regular controller

Krier023

Useful Poster
just trying to bring this back has anyone replaced the xcm bumpers with regular because i love my controllers but the bumpers dont work too well because i cant feel when i click them