XPR-ACOG RF+Anti-Recoil

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
XPR- RF+Anti-Recoil

Here is a work in progress macro that i thought id share to get your feedback on. Its for the XPR-sniper using sensitivity#7. I normally dont like making anti-recoil macros that use joystick tugg but i think I might be on to something here. Try it out using these settings and tell me what u think so far. I havent fully tweaked it the way I want but its a start and I thought what the heck some people might want to play with it.

Attachments

• XPR RF anti-recoil.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 39
Last edited:

bonefisher

I'm trying to get one for a sensitivity#12! I played a little with yours and it seemed still a little bit jumpy but it was working. I seen someone on the kill cam that was not moving a bit! Keep up the good work getting close!

bonefisher

Try going in edit and moving the pattern to your liken! I suggest moving them a little at a time! Lot of trail and error to perfect to your sensitivity you run!

bonefisher

I think MJ had some videos in mw3 section on doing this if you don't know how! Also Jets had a base anti-recoil to go with in the first black ops

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I made this one real quick for people to just check out to get an idea if its worth making a macro with anolg pull. If u roll a high sensitivity just make the anolog pulls down very slightly like maybe a 1/8 of an inch below the center square of the anolg toggle editor. Its just your basic anti-recoil macro. just play with making the downward pull not so agressive. Just have it slightly pulling down. Just remember with anolg movements u will get a different response everytime u use it. They are not consisitant at all. This is why I tend to stay away from anolog anti-reciol macros. Feel free to try to make your own thing out of this macro. Like I said its not a complicated anti-recoil just 2 anolg downward movements. Just decrtease the downward movments If u use a higher sensitivity. Remember u get a different result everytime u use these and it wont work the same for someone else.