XYY JITTER Works

REMINGTON XYY JITTER Works

Hey guys ive been messing around for the past 5hours trying to figure a way to get XYY jitter working because the sprint jitter etc just doesn't cut it lol, lets just say, I have a xyy jitter working for the remington, i'll finish tweaking the macro tomorrow and will post it on the forum. Before anyone says there probly ghost bullets and that they won't kill people, well ive tested it in private match against bots and online in public match and yes these are REAL BULLETS that were killing people.

Last edited:

SHawking

If this works mate, you are no longer just a New Zealander, but a bloody God! I look forward to seeing it, and thanks for taking the time to make it :D

Oh I also forgot to mention that im talking about the XYY Jitter working on the Remington. If anyone wants to see it working, add me and ill show you, My gamertag got banned so add me on my friends GT, ADAM Spirit

Last edited:
He just showed it to me in a custom game Slick, and it seems to be operating like the original XYY Jitter. It glitches up on a few occasions, but New Zealander said he'd sort that out before he uploads it.

Basically, it's looking promising :D

Thanks DriftorMan2 for letting people know it works. Yes I will upload it once its good enough and doesn't switch weapons. I'll probably end uploading a slow,medium and fast xyy jitter once I make the 3. I just finished work so I got the rest of the day to work on a few. If you wanna see it online bonefisher send me a friend request. GT is ADAM Spirit.

bonefisher

That's a easy fix! Just use ooverkill with double shot guns! LOL! I'm at work so not able to jump online to check it out! Just kick it out when you get done! I also have one that does the same thing but haven't had time to mess around with it!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thats awsome new guys. All of u are just killin out sick macros! Koudos On all of your hard work new zelander! XYY yea buddy i can dig on that anytime. I just wish i could afford a PC so I could upload macros. I cant do anything without driving over to my parents house and using there computer. I just now got internet and cable at my house and Ive been offline for like two weeks. Ive been rockin it like the stone age watchin nothing but DVDs'. Just want to say u guys rock and the macros you guys have been producing are nothing short of amazing.

Ok guys here is the best XYY JITTER macro I could come up with at this time, its not perfect, I say its 80-90% completed there's still a few slight bugs in it. reason why its not perfect is because when your within half a metre of an enemy, the Remington just caucks the pump if you know what I mean, basically the same as those sprint n semtex jitters etc, this macro I came up with was using sprint and XYY so you don't need dexterity or any specific perks. For this to jitter to work the best, you must be walking or running around killing people. Also it switches weapons randomly, hopefully the best macro makers on here can maybe tweak this macro, or use the same concept that ive used to make this even better with no glitches etc... Please post feedback once you have tried it out thanksView attachment XYY JITTER Sprint.vkm

Last edited:

bonefisher

Basically you have a sprint jitter and the YY just gets in the way causing the weapon swap and not being able to throw care packages or kill streak goodies without shutting macro off! Which I could deal with if it would work! Just my thoughts on this! I tried messing with the one I made but no cigar! I have made a new jitter sprint one that might be just a little better but ran across it just when I had to leave for work! Still needs online testing! I'll send it out when I get a chance! I really don't think you can get the XYY Jitter working on these guns! I've tried a whole bunch of combinations!

Basically you have a sprint jitter and the YY just gets in the way causing the weapon swap and not being able to throw care packages or kill streak goodies without shutting macro off! Which I could deal with if it would work! Just my thoughts on this! I tried messing with the one I made but no cigar! I have made a new jitter sprint one that might be just a little better but ran across it just when I had to leave for work! Still needs online testing! I'll send it out when I get a chance! I really don't think you can get the XYY Jitter working on these guns! I've tried a whole bunch of combinations!
Um the old jitter mods used to stop you from throwing out care packages to.

bonefisher

Um yea but it worked! Hey you did a great job on the macro! It's just my thoughts that the path of the xyy jitter is not going to work with this! If you get it working kudos to ya! It is the sprint working on this macro getting you close though not the YY! Good Luck with it I hope you prove me wrong!

Ok heres a better jitter I have made, it doesn't switch weapons now, you don't need any specific perks either, also assign macro to RT.

Attachments

• XYY Sprint jitter v2.vkm
    688 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:

Mokuro

Ok heres a better jitter I have made, it doesn't switch weapons now, you don't need any specific perks either, also assign macro to RT.

Works perfectly fine and is super fast in Custom Games, however in Public it would keep switching to secondary weapon the moment I hold down the trigger most of the time.

Last edited:
Works perfectly fine and is super fast in Custom Games, however in Public it would keep switching to secondary weapon the moment I hold down the trigger most of the time.

Ok sweet good to hear but not good about the switching, I cant do much now because I got Console banned a few hours ago, dam im ****ed off. Hopefully have a new xbox by Thursday next week, theres a few things you could do to stop it switching. Here's why it probably switches, you have to stay at least 2 or 3metres away from enemys, you should still be able to kill them, it will also glitch if there's a weapon on the ground underneath you and your shooting someone. I cannot figure out the fix for weapon swap when your next to an enemy. Try these things, move the 2nd Y across to the right 1 line, save the macro n upload it to your controller, test it n see how it is, if no luck, keep moving the 2nd Y across till it works right. If no luck again, PM me your email and ill make a bunch of macro's n send them to you.I'll upload a few macro's now into this thread, sorry if they don't work properly but I have no xbox so cant test them. Just let me know which ones are garbage etc. Thanks

Ok here's a .vks with 9 different jitters. Again I havn't tested them so don't know how good/bad they are. If there garbage i'll remove them from this thread.

Attachments

• 9 XYY TEST JITTERS.vks
    61.9 KB · Views: 15

bonefisher

Still switches over to sec.! I made one of yours without the YY and one of mine! Check them out and see if these work for you! I still think when our connections go up and down in the game is the issue with all of these not staying working correctly!

Attachments

• X Sprint jitter v2.vkm
    672 bytes · Views: 13
  • JitterXS.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 19