Yay SF X Tekken

Nightwolf

I see someone has posted 2 trials in the library, thanks to this user, I hope they post more I know many people are looking for these, so very appreciated!

That would be me. I have 2 more that were supposed to be added, but the admin hasn't done it yet. I'm working on them, it's just going to take a little time.

Nightwolf

Haha KG I did not realise it was you, thank you so much, I can verify they work 100% and look forward to the rest, your a fighting legend. I even have a friend who lives nearby who I showed your macros and he is now saving up for the controller, purely cos of you. So you may have sold Viking another pad very soon, they should half the cash with you lmao

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont know if they have anyone approving macros to the library right now, Jets used to do but Im not sure anymore. When did you try putting it on the library?

Nightwolf

They must have, as 2 have been added in the past couple of days, if they have stopped updating the macros library, then just add them to a hosting site and post the links or something, its not a great loss. The macros library is pretty limited anyways especially for such an expensive controller. But its people like KG that keep it fresh and alive.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh hmm just making sure there was someone there doing it. I usually dont post on the library either usually I do it here on the forum.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Wish I had a say in this or could help you out but I dont sadly just a useful poster not yet that awesome moderator. For now just upload them to this thread for Nightwolf.

OK, here are Ken and Nina's Trials. They are attach to this post. Eventually they will head to the library.

Also, I'm working on the others, I'm just getting out the bugs on the ones I finished.

I did get through Jin's just now. #20 is quite difficult. And #17, I needed to take a step forward during it to get it right.

Attachments

• Ken Trials 1-20.vks
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Nina Trials 1-20.vks
    36.6 KB · Views: 4

Nightwolf

Have to say this games amazing, it does however feel slightly slower for the SF characters, inputs seem slower etc, or is it just me?

Nightwolf

New trials for all characters file in library, but it only has 5 trials and they are not even named correctly. Should be deleted.