Yeah fixed my thumbsticks now new problem with Thor's Hammer

40_ounce

Hey whats up guys. Well I don't know if you remember but I had posted awhile back that my right thumbstick broke. Anyway I fixed it yeah for me I can't believe I did it. Well the controller works perfect but now my rapid fire will not turn on. I tried flashing it again with a new hex file the flashing utility picks up my controller and programs it but when I go to turn on the rapid fire I don't get any lights telling me it's on. I posted a few pics here tell me if you see anything wrong. I feel I might have soldered the grey wire to the wrong point. I tried soldering it to the other point but still no joy.

rvwwuq.jpg

vnid0x.jpg

40_ounce

Ok I got it fixed. I did the button test and found that I did wire the right thumbstick wrong. Resoldered it to the right point now I have my Thor's hammer back from the dead...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Take a look at this forum thread. I know it says outdated however I think its only because the other tutorials are meant for the cg2 boards but you have a cg1. Dont take my word on it as Im not too good with the Thor's Hammer until this gets verified by Odin or Fredrow but this will get you something to look at.
http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?9-***OLD-OUTDATED***-VIKING360-DUO-TUTORIAL..

NVM as I see you got it fixed.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Hey whats up guys. Well I don't know if you remember but I had posted awhile back that my right thumbstick broke. Anyway I fixed it yeah for me I can't believe I did it. Well the controller works perfect but now my rapid fire will not turn on. I tried flashing it again with a new hex file the flashing utility picks up my controller and programs it but when I go to turn on the rapid fire I don't get any lights telling me it's on. I posted a few pics here tell me if you see anything wrong. I feel I might have soldered the grey wire to the wrong point. I tried soldering it to the other point but still no joy.

rvwwuq.jpg

vnid0x.jpg

Loving the Purple chip!

Fredrow

Nice 40oz!!! That's sweet that you were able to trouble-shoot the problem using the button test code.....