Yo Like to say hi, and a few other things.

G

Nice site u have here OD. Hi to everyone... Ummm just im new and i have a few questions.... I know your can program it and all that crap for free.... But like OD can u make some Very close to the 'master mod' on evil controllers??? This would also help u get customers lol... Just that the fact they are saving about 100$'s fast.. ( Will buy a controller for sure if u have that :p )

Link to the master mod. http://www.evilcontrollers.com/instructions/master-mod.html

IrishStyle

My controller already out preforms Evil's Controller lol......looks like the "Master Mod" is the same as Viking's popular 8 mode preset

viking360fan

yo if u want help in ur deciding of buying a controller hit me up on xbox live DEVO_THE_KLUTCH....i help customers decide what kind of controller to get and why viking out performs the competitors for a less money :)

G

noo dude like i know i want to get the duo , but like i know i will get it if theres something like the master mod on evil controllers...

Example preset one is cod 4 then u press a button like right on d pad and sync agian to go into something like 1 a , 1b, 1c, and so on... like 1a is full auto, then slower for each letter.... If u get what i mean.

G

what dont u get???

Edit : Nvm about that whole thing... I do have another idea...

A program, made so that u make your own presets, up to 10 modes, and u can choose presets that have been used and u can make a your own custom one... Right on your pc... And it just dumps the hex file so that u can put it in your controller... Also u can make it connect to your sever so u dont have other people try to still your stuff ( server your web server )

G

nooo like u have presets, and if he makes a program that can make the user ( you ) choose what u want...

Fredrow

All I have to say about this is we have the best rapid fire controller out and the reason we do is for the simple fact that it can be re-flashed for any game that we have pre-sets for. We also have games on our list that other MOD shops don't. Our controller is the same as all other MOD shops controllers put into one. Also with this evil controller's you talk about, what happens when a new game comes out and the controller doesn't work for it??? Are you going to buy a new controller from them? Sounds like you would have too..... But with ours its just a free download..... Is it really that much of an inconvenience for people to take the 2min and re-flash their controller?? I would rather spent the 2min to re-flash the controller than to spend another $150+ on a new controller.... But thats just me, maybe other people like to waste there hard earned money.....

viking360fan

id have to agree with fredrow why waste your money on a controller that u cant reprogram in less then 2 mins and spend more money thats stupid

odingalt

Staff member
FLuX said:
what dont u get???

Edit : Nvm about that whole thing... I do have another idea...

A program, made so that u make your own presets, up to 10 modes, and u can choose presets that have been used and u can make a your own custom one... Right on your pc... And it just dumps the hex file so that u can put it in your controller... Also u can make it connect to your sever so u dont have other people try to still your stuff ( server your web server )

Yes. We won't be doing something last the master mod, for two reasons. One is that it's very confusing for most of our customers. It's very hard to write an instruction sheet or create an instructional video for a controller that has fast reload, perfect reloads, 20 rapidfire modes, 3 round burst, 5 round burst, a user programmable mode, zombie mode, akimbo mode, jitter mod, WWE smackdown turbo mode, etc..... Frankly it's just too many mods in one for most customers. So while it is an inconvenience for some customers to have to reflash the viking controllers between games, it's a boon for some customers where that kind of a master mod would be too complicated.

Secondly is that we will be working on exactly what you describe in your post. I have absolutely no ETA when it will be available so don't ask. Writing a windows software that can be paired with our chip, that will allow users ultimate flexibility in chooing which glitches and rapidfire speeds and features they want and don't want, is going to take awhile. We intend on it to be 100% free and honestly I don't care if the competition rips it off. Everyone knows who the original and the best is :)

odingalt

Staff member
Things I question about evil's master mods:

Has anyone actually purchased one?

Why don't they include instructions or videos on how to use it on their website?

Why so 'secretive'?

And the big one Fredrow mentioned, what if an update is needed because of XBOX Live Patches? I assure you, if they charge $300-$350 for the controller, they will gouge you for another $50-$100 for any software updates - they will figure if you are willing to pay $3 bills for the controller, you'll shell out some more cash for updates.

Our Thor's Hammer does everything the master mod does for less than half the price! :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Things I question about evil's master mods:

Has anyone actually purchased one?

Why don't they include instructions or videos on how to use it on their website?

Why so 'secretive'?

And the big one Fredrow mentioned, what if an update is needed because of XBOX Live Patches? I assure you, if they charge $300-$350 for the controller, they will gouge you for another $50-$100 for any software updates - they will figure if you are willing to pay $3 bills for the controller, you'll shell out some more cash for updates.

Our Thor's Hammer does everything the master mod does for less than half the price! :)
and the duo does more period :) :D