You broke my happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixthisplease

Banned Users Group
I just (10 min ago) received a viking and the A B X Y do not work. I payed for 3 day delivery and YOU sent me a lemon. I want a # to call. I want a Human on the phone to replace this defective product. Make this better.... ;^(

Order # 7930a4bdbfc7b0bb6be288a989e833f2

I payed and extra 25.48 for 3 day and now i have to wait till the next one arrives and i'm sure I'm going to have to ship at MY cost to you. I want what I payed for!

:^(

Why does the website not have a contact PHONE number?

THIS IS LAME

NYjetsNY1

Can you be more specific? When you turn on your xbox, you can scroll around fine with the d-pad + thumbsticks but the ABXY buttons do nothing? Are you using fresh AA batteries?

fixthisplease

Banned Users Group
Act fast or I want a FULL refund including shipping. Seeing I didn't receive what I had ordered. @#$%^&*( I payed 1/4 of the price of the controller for 3 day shipping... GRRRR

fixthisplease

Banned Users Group
I'm being told to "Grab your programming cable" this did not come with a cable in the box so am I to use any xbox wired cable?

fixthisplease

Banned Users Group
my mac book pro, dell vostro or my desktop are not recognizing the usd connection.

IS this controller required to be flashed for the buttons to work?

fixthisplease

Banned Users Group
I don't know if the "xbox charge cable" is defective but I have been able to use it on my other controllers. I cant get this controller to connect to any of my computer devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.