zombies?

Gohea

this might be a dumb question but does zombie mode on the ragnarok controller work on black ops 2?

:(the reason being is because when im playing with the mode the i look down the sights and it is really jittery like i am pushing the left trigger button really fast and it does not lock on the head it locks on the chest. not really sure if that is what it is suppose to do because in the youtube vid it shows black ops 1 and the screen doesnt get all jittery and the voice says it locks on the head but in the vid it still kind of looked like it was aiming at the chest.

not sure that could just be me lol.

any thoughts would help.

modded matt

It works fine, it will be a little jittery, It will lock onto the chest. (in both BO 1 and 2) unless you have deadshot perk. Adjusting the speed my help with the jitter effect, but you will always see some of this.

odingalt

Staff member
Yup. It has to have the jitter. If the jitter goes away then the auto aim feature stops working. This is due to the way they tuned the game in BO2.

When BO2 was originally released, I received complaints that zombie auto aim had stopped working in BO2. After some investigation I found that we had to change the timing on our zombie auto aim mod to make it work in BO2. This resulted in the "twitchiness". You can't make the twitchiness go away because the auto aim feature would stop working altogether.