1.4.0 FAIL: Please Help

FODCaliente

I have had trouble with my Ragnarok since MW3 and received some help from VKD staff but technical problems persisted and I ended up just not playing MW3 in the final four months of the season. Now that BO2 is out, I'm having similar trouble but no help at all from VKD staff so far. I cannot get rapid fire to work on any semi-autos, handguns, or burst weapons. I have never got auto sprint or fast reload to work at all this goes back to MW3. I recently tried installing the 1.4.0 soft and firmware updates to my laptop and controller however when I go to start,programs,vikingdigital,and customization for programming... in the top right corner it reads "version UNKNOWN" thus reverting my $150 controller back to a standard controller. The controller takes absolutely no commands. I have been trying to contact you guys for days and suggested that someone call my number associated with my account, but no response. I don't get it but if this request for support like my others has somehow been sent to the wrong department , could you please forward it to someone who can meet my concerns.
Thanks

FODCaliente

I have had trouble with my Ragnarok since MW3 and received some help from VKD staff but technical problems persisted and I ended up just not playing MW3 in the final four months of the season. Now that BO2 is out, I'm having similar trouble but no help at all from VKD staff so far. I cannot get rapid fire to work on any semi-autos, handguns, or burst weapons. I have never got auto sprint or fast reload to work at all this goes back to MW3. I recently tried installing the 1.4.0 soft and firmware updates to my laptop and controller however when I go to start,programs,vikingdigital,and customization for programming... in the top right corner it reads "version UNKNOWN" thus reverting my $150 controller back to a standard controller. The controller takes absolutely no commands. I have been trying to contact you guys for days and suggested that someone call my number associated with my account, but no response. I don't get it but if this request for support like my others has somehow been sent to the wrong department , could you please forward it to someone who can meet my concerns.
Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
I have been trying to contact you guys for days

Sir, I call bull ****.

You: opened ticket at 11:45AM on 11/29/2012.
Us: Answered ticket at 4:20PM on 11/29/2012.
You: responded to ticket at 4:45PM
Us: responded back at 7:54PM

Now it's 9:49PM and I'm here in the forums answering your post. So please sir, do not exaggerate this sob story that you've been going days without any response from our staff.

usa98j30t4

Sir, I call bull ****.

You: opened ticket at 11:45AM on 11/29/2012.
Us: Answered ticket at 4:20PM on 11/29/2012.
You: responded to ticket at 4:45PM
Us: responded back at 7:54PM

Now it's 9:49PM and I'm here in the forums answering your post. So please sir, do not exaggerate this sob story that you've been going days without any response from our staff.

odingalt. I love your style man. I really do. I am not being sarcastic.