1.9 firmware

taximan250

hi ,there

i saw the new firmware, i put it in the controller.

now its on 1.9 but once i played a game the 2 lights 3 and 4 went green. the chip is not responding anymore.

you cant go back to 1.8 what's the best thing to do......

i nevere head problems on the 1.8 firmware once on 1.9 5 minutes and the problem started.

can anybody help.........

odingalt

Staff member
I had the same problem. Seems like there's a bug in the v1.9.0 firmware for the controller. I am pretty confident I have located the issue. It also may explain why my controller has burned through two sets of batteries since upgrading to v1.9.0.

Click here to download and install the Firmware Updater tool for XBOX360 Ragnarok to upgrade your controller to v1.9.1

Make sure when you open the firmware update tool that up at the top it will say "Modded Controller Firmware Update Tool XBOX 360 Ragnarok - Tool Version 1.9.1 (fixed). Everywhere else it will just say v1.9 but at the top of the tool it will say it's the fixed version. Haven't distributed this on the website yet as I am still testing at home tonight, but so far so good.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
What is the difference between the 1.8 v and the new 1.91 v? Just curious what was actually updated? Im still on v 1.8.

odingalt

Staff member
No new features. 1.9.1 supposed to fix a bug that can cause modchip to randomly corrupt itself when batteries are kept chronically low.

doomsday1221

Just updated my controller to the fixed 1.9 patch. upon doing so now none of the LED's will turn on to indicate what mod i am using. also when i plug it into my pc it doesn't light up otherwise i would revert to 1.8. anything i can do to fix it

Iceg21

Just updated my controller to the fixed 1.9 patch. upon doing so now none of the LED's will turn on to indicate what mod i am using. also when i plug it into my pc it doesn't light up otherwise i would revert to 1.8. anything i can do to fix it
same things been happening to me. i just put in fresh batteries and it works. glad i got rechargables

taximan250

There is still isseus in the 1.9.1 firmware.
im testing a few days now. i cant get any mode on now. sometimes it works now it doesnt very strange
hope you cAN fix this isseu. nothing is work9ing now.

can i go back to the 1.8 hope it will there wasss no problem after the 1.9 only isseu's

odingalt

Staff member
Two words if you are having any trouble with 1.9.1 firmware:

Fresh Batteries.

The 1.9.1 prevents you from playing with low batteries to prevent the modchip from corrupting itself. If you are having issues, put in fresh batteries, all your problems will be solved. Don't have a fresh set to test? - Plug in the play and charge cable and your problem should go away.

Do not pay any attention to the battery charge indicator on the XBOX home screen, it is not accurate.