3.5MM Jack cable?

TuxTG

I ordered this option on my controller, but it didn't come with the cable. So what type of cable does it use?

Ben

TuxTG said:
I ordered this option on my controller, but it didn't come with the cable. So what type of cable does it use?

If you open a support ticket, I'm sure they will be more than willing to send you out one asap.

But if your looking for one yourself it is exactly the same as a iPod Shuffle Cable that you sync it with, search for a 3.5mm to USB Cable.

TuxTG

Yeah, I was just wondering what type it was because I'd rather stop by wal-mart later and pick one up than wait for one.

obo

yo, go to best buy, and get they're knock off brand. Works great =] and its only like 8 bucks.

And if you have ever boughten an ipod charging kit, there might be one in there, so i would check.
I felt stupid after i bought it at best buy, and then randomly found one in my ipod touch charger kit.

But now i have two, so its all good :D

odingalt

Staff member
If you lose that cable or if the cable you had to purchase doesn't work please open up a support ticket, we'll send you a freebie, and terribly sorry we forgot to include the cable with your purchase!!!