3 Round Burst Idea

Toymachine363

ok so when i first saw the video of the sleeper, which i now own, i thought 3 round burst could turn the m9 into a raffica. and it can, but you have to hold it down, unlike the raffica. i thought if i just tapped RT it would shoot 3 rounds without me holding it down. so i think it would be cool if we made it so it automatically shoots 3 rounds by just tapping rt. good idea?

Bedfordx

Just a thought, use the M9 Raffica? lol... Its a good idea but for stuff like the m9 you might as well us the raffica as it is more accurate, gbut if you want to use rapid fire for rapid fires sake then use the m9 :D yeah would be a good idea to auto 3 burst by just tapping the trigger rather than having to hold it :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

it wont work because the chip sees electronic current and shoots....where as the M93 raffica sees one pulse and shoots all three through the game.....you could use the M93 and rapid fire and all you will need to do is hold the trigger down

Toymachine363

i understand that but you can use an FAL to be an m16. i just think it would be really cool to just have to tap the button to shoot three automatically. i understand its not really needed and u can just use the m93 or the m16 but i dont see why not t do it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toymachine363 said:
i understand that but you can use an FAL to be an m16. i just think it would be really cool to just have to tap the button to shoot three automatically. i understand its not really needed and u can just use the m93 or the m16 but i dont see why not t do it.
You can't use the FAL like a M16 it's the same exact thing......also it CANT be done if you fully read my previous post

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Sure it can... Just make a macro activated by RT that presses RT twice. One shot for the initial press, two more from the macro. Problem solved. It can be done for a sleeper too, odingalt just has to code it for you. PS: it won't do 3 shots, wait 0.2 seconds and do 3 shots again... It will do 3 shots on a tap of the trigger, and that's it until you hit the trigger again.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Sure it can... Just make a macro activated by RT that presses RT twice. One shot for the initial press, two more from the macro. Problem solved. It can be done for a sleeper too, odingalt just has to code it for you. PS: it won't do 3 shots, wait 0.2 seconds and do 3 shots again... It will do 3 shots on a tap of the trigger, and that's it until you hit the trigger again.
i thought he was talling about the legacy controller lol......that might be possible with the new controller though

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well it's certainly possible with the new controller, and a legacy controller can do it if odingalt takes the time to code it. Fast reloads are a macro... The legacy controllers technically do macros too, just with less features and available buttons than the viking.

Toymachine363

yeah or someone could record a macro of someone using the three round burst method and take a recording and then have just a tap of RT activate it. but that's just for the macro controller.