8/7 mode

pavan3

the download thing 8 mode preset thing dose it only work for like those games like mode 1 is only cod 4 and is there higgh rate meduim 3 burts and 5 ?

IrishStyle

My google translate didnt work very well on this one but sounds like they were asking if the COD4 mode for example on the multi preset was High rate Low rate 3 and 5 round burst. The multi preset is 1 mode for each game. There is not multiple modes for each game on the multi preset. If you want High ROF Low ROF 3 and 5 round burst you need to use the specific preset for that game(Cod4 & Cod5)

pavan3

IrishStyle said:
My google translate didnt work very well on this one but sounds like they were asking if the COD4 mode for example on the multi preset was High rate Low rate 3 and 5 round burst. The multi preset is 1 mode for each game. There is not multiple modes for each game on the multi preset. If you want High ROF Low ROF 3 and 5 round burst you need to use the specific preset for that game(Cod4 & Cod5)
ya thats what i was trying to ask so there is only one mode for that but for the game i want it for there are speed k thanks