A-B Button Problems

stacks

My A and B buttons don't work with on screen game prompts. Sometimes the A button acts like the B button. I tried updating the firmware and using fresh batteries which did not help This problem started intermittently at first and now does it all the time. Controller is unusable at this time.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
My A and B buttons don't work with on screen game prompts. Sometimes the A button acts like the B button. I tried updating the firmware and using fresh batteries which did not help This problem started intermittently at first and now does it all the time. Controller is unusable at this time.
I had the same thing happen to me. U need to go to the main web site and open a support ticket. U will have to send it back to have it serviced. The warranty will cover all of this. The macro chip is not resting properly on the back of the controllers main cpu chip. It will need to be re opened and adjusted to fix this problem.

Once u open a support ticket viking staff will contact u back with instructions to take care of the matter at hand. I can't 100% say what will happen but I'm pretty confedent u will have to return your controller to have your issue fixed.

DirtyyDann

I had the same thing happen to me. U need to go to the main web site and open a support ticket. U will have to send it back to have it serviced. The warranty will cover all of this. The macro chip is not resting properly on the back of the controllers main cpu chip. It will need to be re opened and adjusted to fix this problem.

Once u open a support ticket viking staff will contact u back with instructions to take care of the matter at hand. I can't 100% say what will happen but I'm pretty confedent u will have to return your controller to have your issue fixed.
how do u know if u have a warranty. does it automaticly come with one?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Seeing how u joined in Aug of 2013 I'm assuming that's when u bought your macro. There is a six month standerd warranty on all new controller purchases. U just have to contact the Viking staff via support ticket in their main web site. Hope I get everything fixed up! See u around the forums have a good night!