A Black ops macro question?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
is there a black ops anti recoil macro? ive been looking for it but cant seem to find the macro on the macro section of the site

NYjetsNY1

I'm sorry, but IrishStyle is incorrect.

There are anti-recoils, you just have to dig for them. Let me go find you some.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thank you jets so much and irish style thanks for the try ive been trying the search bar with everything i could think of

NYjetsNY1

I would take the base and edited it via the video to get the perfect anti-recoil for you / your connection etc.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
alright ill try it once i get my controller its on the ups truck in my town as we speak cant wait for it. After watching the video i think i got the right sensitivity and tried putting a faster rapid fire into it not sure how its gonna work but ill try it when i get my controller and maybe upload the finished product if worthy
also again thanks alot

NYjetsNY1

No problem! It takes a lot of testing. Each person needs a completely different anti-recoil + it can take up to an hour of testing to find the near perfect one for you, so its easy to see why I made a base + got a video made so that you can make your own lol.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
haha alright if i get good enough ill try making different ones to give back to the comunity maybe one for every sensitivity with a video showing off the macro since i got an hd cap card