A few questions about modded controllers

verytguy

is there a way to make the jitter more accurate in black ops? Also isnt there a way to bypass the sps limit in the call of duty games?

NYjetsNY1

Can't bypass the SPS limit and there really isn't a way to get jitter more accurate unless you use steady aim.

odingalt

Staff member
Unless you use the new "feather" rapidfire on the macro controller, it gets higher than 9 SPS but there's always another limit.

Jitter has always been **** and I don't care how the other mod shops make jitter look. Jitter is the controller reloading in between shots, or changing weapons between shots. That's how the glitch works. Since your guy de-scopes each time you shoot, there's no way to make it any better.

With that said, there are some guys in these forums that have posted some videos of them using jitter and I can't believe how many kills they get with jitter turned on lol

verytguy

Thanks for the help you guys, Also those *******s @ dominion360 gave me a mode on my controller ( which in my opinion is broken because it does absolutely nothing) its my mode 5 called quote on quote NOSCOPE MODE. Which may i add is completely useless because it dosent even work. I guess my question is i noticed that you guys have a so called one shot noscope, but in reality is it really that accurate. I trust you guys so far so im sure you guys wont lye to me.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I personally have not seen a one shot noscope in the library there is a one touch quick scope and that pretty much does its job alot of the macros on the library are accurate however since some are user uploaded some can be inaccurate

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Technically jitter is the way to bypass the COD speed limits, but unfortuneatly the accuracy issues prevent it from eally being a good solution...

NYjetsNY1

Thanks for the help you guys, Also those *******s @ dominion360 gave me a mode on my controller ( which in my opinion is broken because it does absolutely nothing) its my mode 5 called quote on quote NOSCOPE MODE. Which may i add is completely useless because it dosent even work. I guess my question is i noticed that you guys have a so called one shot noscope, but in reality is it really that accurate. I trust you guys so far so im sure you guys wont lye to me.

On our thor's hammers / odin's raven we had a "one touch noscope" for MW2 which should have been called "one touch quickscope" . It actually worked very very well in my opinion.

For the macro controller, there are other people's macros you can use for quickscopes (test them all!) and if they aren't good try making one!

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Unless you use the new "feather" rapidfire on the macro controller, it gets higher than 9 SPS but there's always another limit.

Jitter has always been **** and I don't care how the other mod shops make jitter look. Jitter is the controller reloading in between shots, or changing weapons between shots. That's how the glitch works. Since your guy de-scopes each time you shoot, there's no way to make it any better.

With that said, there are some guys in these forums that have posted some videos of them using jitter and I can't believe how many kills they get with jitter turned on lol

I'm getting a capture card soon and i'm going to be recording me with jitter, I am a boss with jitter lol.

Anyways what would be better to get i'm on a $50-$90 budget for capture cards, anyone have any good input for one?

NYjetsNY1

The feather rapid-fire is featured in the black ops macro library under "fastest black ops rapid-fire"

It is basically a rapid-fire that simulates one "feathering" on the triggers for the most human-like rapid-fire at the fastest speed.

verytguy

why do sps limits exist anyways? like no its to stop mods but what if you had a finger that could shoot faster than limit? even though that doesn't sound possible.

NYjetsNY1

In MW2 I think 21.6 is a good cap limit. A human can get to that.

Black ops, 8.9 SPS? Such B.S.! I can shoot faster with my finger and they lock you up :/.

odingalt

Staff member
why do sps limits exist anyways? like no its to stop mods but what if you had a finger that could shoot faster than limit? even though that doesn't sound possible.

Modding is always a game of cat and mouse between the modders and the makers.