a few questions about the macro controllers

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:
So I can record myself shooting the M16 and then go back and edit it to reduce the time between burts? Or record myself shooting the M16 in jitter mode and go back and edit/cut out the zooming in and out for better accuracy? Or record myself reloading and edit it to reduce the time between reloads? That would be freaking awesome but it seem to good to be true...

No. Here's the technical explanation:

We don't add the zoom in/zoom out part in our jitter mod macro on the legacy controllers. It's a side-affect of how jitter mod works. Jitter mod is nothing more than your character reloading VERY VERY quickly, or changing weapons VERY VERY quickly, between each shot. This fools the anti-rapidfire timer in the game software and lets you get past the shots-per-second cap. The drawback? Your guy looks like he's de-scoping because in reality he's changing weapons or reloading....

theres a zoom in/out macro for jitter now thats pretty cool

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think you missundestood... Odingalt is saying that the zoom in/zoom out is not intentional, it's jsut a side affect of jitter. There is no jitter mod that zooms in and out.

v360Reflex

then yes i did not understand but i knew that already i thought there was that on a macro or sumthing that why i said it was cool lolz