A few questions before I order

CovertClay

Ok so I'm looking at the ps3 USB ragnarok controller. It looks very sweet! I jus had a few questions.

1) what gun(s) is/are best for using the modded controller with for black ops 2? I saw a video on viking's YouTube and he was using a pump action shotgun but it was full auto. Can that be done with the ps3 ragnarok?

2) where is the mod button located exactly? The reason I want to know is because I want to know if my ps3 avenger adapter will get in the way on the mod (tac) switch. I watched the video instructions for the rag and where the tac switch is there is perfect. It wouldn't interfere wit the adapter. I just want to make double check that you didn't recoil ate the tac switch sence the video was made.

3) can you ajust the rapidfire speed with zombie mode on?

Thanks guys!

odingalt

Staff member
Ok so I'm looking at the ps3 USB ragnarok controller. It looks very sweet! I jus had a few questions.

1) what gun(s) is/are best for using the modded controller with for black ops 2? I saw a video on viking's YouTube and he was using a pump action shotgun but it was full auto. Can that be done with the ps3 ragnarok?

Yes. Jitter works exactly the same on our PS3 USB Ragnarok. I just don't have enough hours in the day any more to produce videos for all models and all consoles and all features etc. (i.e. it took about 10 hours to create and produce that jitter video, video editing is a time consuming thing especially when trying to keep it in high quality)

2) where is the mod button located exactly? The reason I want to know is because I want to know if my ps3 avenger adapter will get in the way on the mod (tac) switch. I watched the video instructions for the rag and where the tac switch is there is perfect. It wouldn't interfere wit the adapter. I just want to make double check that you didn't recoil ate the tac switch sence the video was made.

As we said before, check this document here http://www.vikingdigital.com/downloads/PS3_DIY/PLAYSTATION%203%20RAPIDFIRE%20MODCHIP%20INSTALLATION%20INSTRUCTIONS%20low%20quality.pdf and scroll to the last picture. The actual location will be about 1cm farther "south" than shown in the pic.

3) can you ajust the rapidfire speed with zombie mode on?

Yes. Zombie Mode 2 is zombie auto aim + rapid fire. When you're in Zombie Auto-aim and rapidfire is on, it refers back to whichever rapidfire slot you were in last. So your Zombie mode technically has access to all ten rapidfire speed slots as well.

CovertClay

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm going to order the USB ragnarok today. It looks so awesome. Does it matter whether I order it from Vikingdigital.com or Viking360.com?

odingalt

Staff member
No, they are the same company. Viking360 might show more options than VikingDigital, we're neglecting keeping up that site ever since it got blacklisted by Google.

CovertClay

Well I just ordered the USB ragnarok off of Vikingdigital. It's a shame google blacklisted the site. Did you guys ever find out why they did that?

CovertClay

Ahh shoot, I just found out that viking360 had the ps3 USB ragnarok controller for a cheaper price than Viking digital after I ordered it from Viking digital. Wish I would have looked at that site sooner. :(

odingalt

Staff member
Covert you can submit a ticket to the helpdesk and get that order cancelled and ordered on the new site. I'm sorry about that price mixup I did not realize we had mismatched pricing on the two sites. Just ask them to refund at VikingDigital and you will be ordering at Viking360 right away instead.

CovertClay

Alright all take care of that later tonight. I chose the free shipping option. I'm assuming I can cancel the order within 24 hours, correct?

odingalt

Staff member
So long as they haven't shipped you can cancel, we got buried over the weekend so there's a good chance yours might've not shipped yet. (I'm answering this late in the evening you probably already got this figure out during the day)