A new burst setting maby???

Fraleigh

one of the best things about my old mod was that it has 2round burst this was my fav thing for the m21 sniping in cod4 and mw2 if it is not to much trouble could you make this avalible for the tyrs hand?

NYjetsNY1

Fraleigh said:
one of the best things about my old mod was that it has 2round burst this was my fav thing for the m21 sniping in cod4 and mw2 if it is not to much trouble could you make this avalible for the tyrs hand?

Isn't there a 3-round burst?

Fraleigh

WetterThanWater said:
There is a 3 round burst and a 5 round burst in the preset editor, I don't know if they're compatible with the Tyr's hand though.
they are but the m21 in mw2 is way more accurate with 2shot burst

Ben

WetterThanWater said:
There is a 3 round burst and a 5 round burst in the preset editor, I don't know if they're compatible with the Tyr's hand though.

Any Rapid fire (burst or normal) only uses the trigger input/output so IS COMPATIBLE with the Tyr's Hand!

NYjetsNY1

Fraleigh said:
WetterThanWater said:

The macro controller can do one. However you only have the Tyr's Hand :(

Fraleigh

NYjetsNY1 said:
Fraleigh said:
WetterThanWater said:

The macro controller can do one. However you only have the Tyr's Hand :(

ya + theres a new board and theres power problems with them so lol as long as you have fresh batteries your all good but ones it hits the 3/4 it starts messing then once it hits half the mod just completly messes up