Akimbo and Zombies

Cydog3

Prior to the March patch if I used Akimbo RT it would aim to closest zombie to my crosshair. After the patch this no longer works. Anyway to get the auto aiming back ?

Rapid Fire LT, so only when aiming down sights. Also, it slows down your ADS time.
I'll attach one that works well, but it's really not useful in later rounds. Assign to LT.

Cydog3

Pyroman515 said:
Rapid Fire LT, so only when aiming down sights. Also, it slows down your ADS time.
I'll attach one that works well, but it's really not useful in later rounds. Assign to LT.

THis worked great for a week and now seems to not work any longer. Can you test it and see if it still works for you? I tried deleteing it and redownloaded it and applied but still wasnt working. I do see slight jitter when I aim but it doesnt lock onto the zombies

NYjetsNY1

Cydog3 said:
Pyroman515 said:

THis worked great for a week and now seems to not work any longer. Can you test it and see if it still works for you? I tried deleteing it and redownloaded it and applied but still wasnt working. I do see slight jitter when I aim but it doesnt lock onto the zombies

Perhaps they patched this?

Cydog3

It still works for some reason my autoaim in the settings was turned off so it caused it not to work

Thanks