AN-94 Rapidfire Macro?

SHawking

Would it be possible for a rapidfire macro on the AN-94, which fires at the speed of the first two-bullets (which are faster than the rest of the bullets in the clip), or is there already a rapidfire macro which fires at an even faster rate for the gun?

SHawking

Using the Select Fire is pointless though, as it means you have to pull the trigger for every 2-round burst, as opposed to having automatic fire. The Hybrid Sight Glitch I believe does not allow you to aim down sights (though I may be wrong about this), so again, not ideal.

I was just hoping for a rapidfire macro, that is as fast as the first two bullets of the gun, or even faster.

SHawking

But would a burst be possible without having to press the right-trigger in every 2 rounds (i.e. where you could just hold the trigger down once and it keeps firing, even in bursts)?

Yes, that is possible..
the hybrid sight glitch allows you to aim down the sights, while also speeding up how the gun would normally shoot...

Mokuro

But would a burst be possible without having to press the right-trigger in every 2 rounds (i.e. where you could just hold the trigger down once and it keeps firing, even in bursts)?

It's possible as far as I believe. I'll see what I can do when I'm free.

bonefisher

Put select fire on and try out some rapid fires with it til you get the fastest one! Honestly I don't use it anymore it's crap! My thoughts on it anyway!