analog thumbstick replacement

Apex NuGz

Just wondering if in future if the thumb-stick mechanism goes bad. can i send it in for a fee to get that repaired? i heard Viking doesn't repair that.??

lalent

I have this problem now. Had the controller for about 2 and a half years and the analogs in game go incredibly slow despite playing on the highest sensitivity. It works fine if I use my old controller though. Should i send my controller in? How much would it cost? Also, i know this is late but one of the tac switches has been pushed all the way in and doesnt work. It wasn't a problem when I first got the controller so I never sent it in but since I will be sending it in now I would like to know how that will work too.

modded matt

I can replace the sticks. but its not cheap. the replacement stick is a $25part each, and my labor is about the same each. PM me if interested. I would suggest just replacing the controller and transplanting the mod chip, but the old macros were built for a CG2 controller and they are hard to find these days. The new macro chips are for the new controller type and not compatible.