anti recoil help

jerrod710

Ok. On my Viking Macro i had this figured out perfectly. My Berserker (because it's all new and different and I haven't grasped things just yet) I don't have it figured out. While I'm firing full auto you know the recoil pulls your aim up. My Macro controller I programmed it to rt to also at the same time pull left joystick down about half way throughout the duration the rt is pressed. On on the 7sps I added a button to it selected left joystick and and drew the line across the length of the rapid fire macro, double click the circle to bring up joystick movement and brought it down to half way and saved and downloaded with auto assign. It doesn't work at all. So I adjusted joystick movement of the joystick to 3/4 of the way down and same results. Tried all the way down with same results. So then i double clicked both ends of the left joystick macro button i added to the rapid fire and selected both ends to be 3/4 down and same results. What am I missing or doing wrong?

JIM WALKER

Ok. On my Viking Macro i had this figured out perfectly. My Berserker (because it's all new and different and I haven't grasped things just yet) I don't have it figured out. While I'm firing full auto you know the recoil pulls your aim up. My Macro controller I programmed it to rt to also at the same time pull left joystick down about half way throughout the duration the rt is pressed. On on the 7sps I added a button to it selected left joystick and and drew the line across the length of the rapid fire macro, double click the circle to bring up joystick movement and brought it down to half way and saved and downloaded with auto assign. It doesn't work at all. So I adjusted joystick movement of the joystick to 3/4 of the way down and same results. Tried all the way down with same results. So then i double clicked both ends of the left joystick macro button i added to the rapid fire and selected both ends to be 3/4 down and same results. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Bonefisher is correct, recoil is corrected using the RIGHT stick, not the left .....

jerrod710

Lol! Omg, I obviously need to get more sleep! This 3 hours a night is catching up to me. Just started a new job working days and switching from nights.

odingalt

Staff member
I have actually done this several times, drawing the macro on the wrong joystick, and then panicking thinking I really screwed up the firmware badly when it wasn't playing back properly.