Anti-Recoil Poll

Please answer the following:

• Q3: I use lefty switch / aim with Left Analog stick instead of Right Analog stick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Q4: I use FPS Freeks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYjetsNY1

Please answer the following questions. You may vote on 5 things. Please only answer what applies to you. Do not answer more than one Q1 or Q5. You do not have to use all 5 of your votes. If you do not use inverted, lefty, or FPS freeks, or do not want your aim to be slowed down while shooting please do not check that box.

This will help me determine on how many anti-recoils to make / what type to make.

ALSO VOTE ON YOUR SENSITIVITY: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3131

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
what happens if you use a higher sensitivity than 10 ?? case i do...

May I ask how? In Call of Duty, I thought there was only 1-10?

Also, I have noticed a lot of people want their aim to be slowed down? You WANT your aim to be slowed down while aiming more than it already does in-game? This is a good thing for me, I DO want this.. just making sure you do as well.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

Also, I have noticed a lot of people want their aim to be slowed down? You WANT your aim to be slowed down while aiming more than it already does in-game? This is a good thing for me, I DO want this.. just making sure you do as well.
HaHa its a ingame glitch ill make a video if you want... and Yes i do think slowing down while aiming down sights would be good just not to slow or ull get F***** online...

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

HaHa its a ingame glitch ill make a video if you want... and Yes i do think slowing down while aiming down sights would be good just not to slow or ull get F***** online...

Yes please make a video.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:

The poll results are beauteous... they make my life so much easier... The fact that people on higher sensitivities want aim slow down allows anti-recoil to be perfected better and the fact that people on lower sensitivities don't want aim-slow down is perfect too. Not going into details but this is perfect for anti-recoils... perfect.

Did you mod to 15 sensitivity? Can you show me if it is a lot different than 10? Is it worth playing on?

WetterThanWater

I actually have only done those for friends, so I couldn't tell you anything other than they work, and they're very fast.

I use HxD Hex editor and edit the values myself for amazing speeds just for fun (Like playing search, waiting until you're the last man standing, and just spin around like crazy

+ I always have my default game settings on High (first link)

NYjetsNY1

wetmasticator said:
I tried the one for the m14 and it didnt seem to work, the one that was posted in the update thread

Probably due to your sensitivity.

I will be making many anti-recoils so just be on the lookout.

I will be making the higher sensitivities anti-recoils with aim-slowdown
I will be making every version have a FPS Freek version / non-FPS Freek. Is there a difference? Possibly. I experience a decreased amount of dead zone while using them. That's why I may have to make 2 versions of every sensitivity.

I will only be making ones for sensitivities listed here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3131

For lower sensitivities, no aim-slowdown at all. This works perfectly for how the viking360 is made / set-up etc. The fact that the dead-zone disappears while anti-recoil is a big issues for high sensitivities. With aim slowdown while aiming, I can make it so that the controller will re-adjust. I will have a video made for tweaking my anti-recoils for your specific controller/connection/likings so that everyone will know how.

That's all for now folks, I will be starting this massive project Saturday.