Anti-Recoil

xBrownxJESUSx

Hey everyone. I've decided that I'm going to be making anti-recoil for as many guns as I can when the new update comes out. I will start with the easiest guns (like the M14) and then work towards guns with more random recoil, and I will be probably be doing this for every sensitivity. If anyone wants to help me out with this just PM me.

Check back to this topic for the files when the update comes out :)

NYjetsNY1

http://viking360.com/downloads/thevikin ... _setup.exe

There is the new software. Analogs fixed, but the firmware is waiting to be written. Ignore some of the new loop settings under the gear + X/Y axis disabling until the new firmware.

I can help out with testing or anything else.

The thing is, for M14 you need a "humanized rapid fire" This basically is a rapid-fire that is broken up into a long macro.

Basically the macro lasts for enough shots for a full clip. It can counteract each shot perfectly with the correct analogs - then you can disable the analogs that aren't needed (such as the x-axis for the M14)

Then, you set the loop settings to stop when you let go of RT. This will allow every shot to be perfect.

You must have the speed slower - maybe .8-.87 ... anything that won't ever skip or lag. A lag or skip will hurt an anti-recoil, but just stop shooting for a half of second to restart the rapid-fire anti-recoil.

My beta-humanized rapid-fire, won't work perfect until the new firmware.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2645&p=22144&hilit=test+for+odingalt+only&sid=1a4377c996a2a93217e3a0eb7186e6ff#p22144

It is a beta. I need odingalt to perfect it a little bit. Just the beginning and second are the 2 things that need to be fixed.

azagorath

it would be nice if you can release tutorial on how to create anti recoil after the new firmware released for the new users who dont know how to create anti-recoil macro this way u will have more users to create macros for different sensitivities

NYjetsNY1

azagorath said:
it would be nice if you can release tutorial on how to create anti recoil after the new firmware released for the new users who dont know how to create anti-recoil macro this way u will have more users to create macros for different sensitivities

Just put the analog macro on RT in a specific direction to anti-recoil.