ANTI-RECOILS HERE

NYjetsNY1

dh2824 said:
I was using this Today it was working good I had a few hiccups. And also it's a a little slow sensitivity but I'll have to wait until you make 3 sen.

Yep. I can basically just tweak it with you guys and just make specific anti-recoils for everyone. That is so much easier. Just tell me your sensitivities, I'll build you one and you test it. So I guess I'll make an 8 and 3, but I really need feedback. You have to let me know when it goes too far down, or not down enough. Comprendre?

Got it?

I'll be making a 3 sensitivity tomorrow. I'll have it so that it may go too far or not far enough down. You just gotta let me know. Feedback is so key here.

Thanks.

NYjetsNY1

Need testers on the first 3. Anyone care to provide Feedback?
The macro
Please copy and paste this and answer the following:

The Macro I am using is: (Please state the Kikok-Sensitivity 2, the Normal Sensitivity 2, or the Normal Sensitivity 3)
The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: (Goes down too much or too little)
The macro anti-recoils when?: (Goes down/up too much or little when, in beginning, middle, end, etc)

I'll be getting my Viking tomorrow. Since I always use 3 sensitivity, I'll test it out.

I guess the Alpha Sensitivity3 is just regular 3 sensitivity? Also, what's the kikok sensitivity 2?

NYjetsNY1

Mrduckysr said:
I'll be getting my Viking tomorrow. Since I always use 3 sensitivity, I'll test it out.

I guess the Alpha Sensitivity3 is just regular 3 sensitivity? Also, what's the kikok sensitivity 2?

Kikok sensitivity 2 is the one I made specifically for him, as it works best on his connection / controller.

Think of identical twins. Every viking macro controller is an identical twin.

Through environmental changes, these twins will be slightly different.

The controller works differently with everyone's analogs, if they are used more or less, the person's connection, xbox, etc.

So for him, that one works better.

Test out the sensitivity 3, and I can build you a mrducky sensitivity 3 that will work better for you if you provide feedback on it.

WetterThanWater

Not to be a bother, but could you make a 10 sensitivity humanized anti recoil? I used your other anti recoil for 10 sensitivity, and its really good, but it still goes up, I think you need to make it go down a little bit more. But thats just a suggestion.

NYjetsNY1 said:
Mrduckysr said:

Kikok sensitivity 2 is the one I made specifically for him, as it works best on his connection / controller.

Think of identical twins. Every viking macro controller is an identical twin.

Through environmental changes, these twins will be slightly different.

The controller works differently with everyone's analogs, if they are used more or less, the person's connection, xbox, etc.

So for him, that one works better.

Test out the sensitivity 3, and I can build you a mrducky sensitivity 3 that will work better for you if you provide feedback on it.

Ah, alright, thanks a lot for the info and I'll give as much feedback as I can tomorrow.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Not to be a bother, but could you make a 10 sensitivity humanized anti recoil? I used your other anti recoil for 10 sensitivity, and its really good, but it still goes up, I think you need to make it go down a little bit more. But thats just a suggestion.

Oh yeah I definitely will make a 10, so I can work my way down from there.

How about I just keep making anti-recoils and you test for me and I can go from there? Sound good?

WetterThanWater

Alright
NYjetsNY1 said:
WetterThanWater said:

Oh yeah I definitely will make a 10, so I can work my way down from there.

How about I just keep making anti-recoils and you test for me and I can go from there? Sound good?

Yeah, I can test it, no problem.

NYjetsNY1

On the weekend I'll make you a 10 sensitivity one that may not work at all (it'll be too far or not far enough down)

You let me know, I'll keep adjusting.

I may create a base macro and work from there.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Okay, I'll help you test any macros that you want.

Same goes for anyone else reading this, I'll help you test/make a macro if you ask.

K, anyone reading this please PM him for that, but let's keep this thread for anti-recoils M14 only.

NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 said:
Need testers on the first 3. Anyone care to provide Feedback?
The macro
Please copy and paste this and answer the following:

The Macro I am using is: (Please state the Kikok-Sensitivity 2, the Normal Sensitivity 2, or the Normal Sensitivity 3)
The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: (Goes down too much or too little)
The macro anti-recoils when?: (Goes down/up too much or little when, in beginning, middle, end, etc)

Mrducky please fill out this form.

dh2824

The Macro I am using is: Normal Sensitivity 3
The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: goes down too little
The macro anti-recoils when?: the gun bounces up they goes down a little as I keep shooting

And their is a lot of hiccups when I fire their isn't to many times where I have a full consistent clip with no hiccups

NYjetsNY1

dh2824 said:
The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: goes down too little
The macro anti-recoils when?: the gun bounces up they goes down a little as I keep shooting

And their is a lot of hiccups when I fire their isn't to many times where I have a full consistent clip with no hiccups

The hiccups is probably because it is set too high (the rapid-fire speed) for your connection.

Pretty much the same as the person above me.

The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: goes down a little too much
The macro anti-recoils when?: (Goes down/up too much or little when, in beginning, middle, end, etc): middle and towards end (mostly because it hiccups)

In addition, it seems to hiccup pretty often for me. I can't get a full clip out without getting like 3-4 hiccups. For me though, the rapid-fire for JJ didn't hiccup as much as this one, yet the JJ one is faster than this one, so idk why this one hiccups often.

NYjetsNY1

Mrduckysr said:

The macro anti-recoils when?: (Goes down/up too much or little when, in beginning, middle, end, etc): middle and towards end (mostly because it hiccups)

In addition, it seems to hiccup pretty often for me. I can't get a full clip out without getting like 3-4 hiccups. For me though, the rapid-fire for JJ didn't hiccup as much as this one, yet the JJ one is faster than this one, so idk why this one hiccups often.

So should I slow it down then? Hmm...

Try this.

Attachments

• V2 Sensitivity3 Humanized Rapid-Fire with Anti-recoil for M14.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 37
NYjetsNY1 said:
Mrduckysr said:

Try this.

Updated Form:

The Macro I am using is: Normal Sensitivity 3 v2
The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: Still goes down too much
The macro anti-recoils when?: It usually goes down too much at the beginning of the shooting

The hiccups have decreased significantly, so that's good. I'd prefer higher rapid-fire, but if it begins to hiccup for me again, I'm fine with the speed the V2 is at (download above me).

NYjetsNY1

Mrduckysr said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Mrduckysr said:

Try this.

Updated Form:

The Macro I am using is: Normal Sensitivity 3 v2
The macro anti-recoils too much or too little: Still goes down too much
The macro anti-recoils when?: It usually goes down too much at the beginning of the shooting

The hiccups have decreased significantly, so that's good. I'd prefer higher rapid-fire, but if it begins to hiccup for me again, I'm fine with the speed the V2 is at (download above me).

Gotcha, I'll fix this as well. I'll speed it up .01 and anti-recoil less in beginning.

xxVIKINGxx

Hey Jets can you post the best 10 sensitivity anti recoil M14 up because the one Im using now (V8) doesnt work good thanks Jets I appreciate it