any one know rapidfire and rapid reload speeds for mw2?

TecHunter

When you load up the software to program the controller, click on the ? beside the modes ect. All the instructions will be there, go over them carefully!

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Mode 5 is preset for MW2! But note that all the preset speeds may need to be adjusted based on you internet speed!

Exactly, rapidfire Mode 5 is preset for MW2 and the fast reload speeds are not preset for any gun in particular I don't think (if they are, they aren't listed in the software). Only Modes 1-5 for fast reload are for MW2 and CoD4, Modes 6-10 are designed specifically for MW3. You'll have to toy around with the fast reload delays yourself in a private match.

seanviking

oh i see what ? you all are talking about i thought u were talking about the one over to where u pick what mode u want the to be the one first turned on when u turn your rapid fire on thank you very much sorry for the mistake of arguing it was my mistake

TecHunter

oh i see what ? you all are talking about i thought u were talking about the one over to where u pick what mode u want the to be the one first turned on when u turn your rapid fire on thank you very much sorry for the mistake of arguing it was my mistake
No problem bro, hope you enjoy your new toy.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
No problem. There's a ? button that will pop up a help screen for each type of mod and will show u all the modes. On viking digital there are also 2 readable/printable instruction cards with guidelines and instructions as well. Glad to help!