Any Small Chance

stevestorm1

Is there any chance that the viking software could be intergrated so it would work on mac i have bootcamp and windows 7 but it would help a lot

Viva en Grey

Would it no work with parallels desktop? At any rate, I'm sure you can go to some sort of public library or internet cafe since most of them use the standard Dell Windows PC and run the software there.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i have a windows desktop so im fine with using that however it would be fun making macros at the luxury of my bed lol (my desktop is literally like 5 steps away from my bed im just lazy :p)

odingalt

Staff member
Nope, we'll never have Mac software for the Macro controller.

We will be working on Mac software for the PS3 Ragnarok in Q1 of 2012, however. We do understand that Windows 7 has lost their monopoly (hurray!). However Mac doesn't have a monopoly either. You have to consider Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android all having a place in the market. Eventually we will look at products for Android and iOS, but starting out as newbies in developing mobile apps... it takes a lot of time to get rolling.

Weeves

It may not be possible (limited by hardware/firmware), but it would be great if you could "run" a macro from the timeline through the controller to the 360.

I'm trying to perfect ant-recoil for me3, but making tiny adjustments, pulling battery, testing, pulling battery rinse & repeat gets a bit tedious!

Just a wishlist item

Cheers

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Better keep it compatable with Windows 95 too, I hear that has a 0.02% market share still... lol in all seriousness though Win 8 hits this fall...