Any Titanfall issues!

bonefisher

Why I have been playing the mods shut off all of a sudden and the only way of getting them back is to pull batteries and turn on! Anyone else having same problem!

bonefisher

I made custom one's for the paddles! Jetpack boost, invisible and shield with a few twists! Loving how they work but pulling the battery twice a match gets kinda old!

JIM WALKER

I made custom one's for the paddles! Jetpack boost, invisible and shield with a few twists! Loving how they work but pulling the battery twice a match gets kinda old!

Nice runes, would like to see them ... Battery wise, have the same issue all the time on all games, don't know if the batteries are crap, or the controller is sucking more juice than the macro did, never had it on the macro, bummer if your in chat cause you cannot use the charge cable (buzzing issue) .....

bonefisher

Don't think it's battery being dead issue but I'll get some new ones to test! Right now using charge and play battery! Which it was a new one and never had issues before! I'll kick out some runes for the game still zeroing in on them and testing! Hopefully finishing them up soon and I'll make a new folder with just titanfall runes in there!

oDEEKo

Something to check for anyone experiencing any sort of controller disconnect/sync issues on the Xbox One..

Make sure your controller is updated with the latest MS firmware (go to 'Settings' from dashboard then 'System' then 'Update Controller', iirc)

The previous update to support the new chat adapter was broken and caused lots of random controller disconnect/sync issues. The latest firmware (bundled with the dashboard update last week(ish) fixed this issue for me and others on my friends list.

oDEEKo

Did the update! That seemed to do the trick Deek! Thanks for the info!

Great news! :)

I know how mad it was making me when controller kept disconnecting mid titanfall game ;-) Not happened once since latest controller update, so fingers crossed you'll not have any more issues.