anyone know black ops rapidfire speeds?

seanviking

i need black ops rapid fire speeds i have xbox 360 ragnarok controller so cant set pretuned speeds please help thanks

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Idk if you read my other post but rapidfire mode 4 on the right trigger is the default black ops speed set to 7.2, try that and if it doesn't work read my other post in your initial topic.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Each default speed in the software isn't specified per gun (except MW3), it's just a general over all speed. If I were you I'd test 7.2 on pistols, the FAL and MK14 and then if you like it, stick with it, if not try and bump it up if it's too slow but each gun has a different speed cap on it so 7.2 may not work on all those guns. You can only make each gun shoot so fast and then if you try and go any higher it will studder and not fire correctly.

TecHunter

And as I remember Black ops has a protection that would make your gun jam if special speed was too high.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Sean;

Be sure to download the XBOX360 Ragnarok customization software. It's got all the speeds listed, plus that's the tool you need to change up your speeds if you want to customize them further. We recommend sticking with our defaults until you get the hang of it.