Anyone who thinks Viking is better than Voodoo and Evil?

Viva en Grey

The grammatical mistakes that the representatives are making alone make me cringe...

Kinda sad how they over-dramatize the target market, taking on a "motherly" figure.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dang some of those people need to check out Viking because they are claiming that Evil controllers are better.

Fredrow

The only good thing Evil controllers has going for them is they're name..... And who is VooDoo... More PooPoo.......

Tx1000

btw i'am going to say that Evil poster is the not the real one. Its a fake. All so where does it saying him talking about the Viking i see no post where the so called Evil poster/troll was saying any thing about Viking ? Iam confused about this post

titansfan2104

I have a viking and an evil. I like the evil being pre programmed for the specific games i bought them for but thats where they are limited and also like the adjustable rapid fire modes and in game adjustability of the evil controllers . I dont have time to make any macros myself and some of the ones i have tried have been pretty bad while a few (very few) have been worth while!! Jets turbo knife is pretty sweet and and a few of the GOW3 macros were good. But in the same breath, i have gotten some horrible macros also!! They each have their strong points but i have to say that i generally find myself using the evil a little more as of right now... I know some of you will hate that but its the truth. EVILS online customer service is horrible , that i will throw out there ASAP!!!!

NYjetsNY1

I have a viking and an evil. I like the evil being pre programmed for the specific games i bought them for but thats where they are limited and also like the adjustable rapid fire modes and in game adjustability of the evil controllers . I dont have time to make any macros myself and some of the ones i have tried have been pretty bad while a few (very few) have been worth while!! Jets turbo knife is pretty sweet and and a few of the GOW3 macros were good. But in the same breath, i have gotten some horrible macros also!! They each have their strong points but i have to say that i generally find myself using the evil a little more as of right now... I know some of you will hate that but its the truth. EVILS online customer service is horrible , that i will throw out there ASAP!!!!

I've been preaching to odingalt the difficulties of the macro - and that it should just be sold as a huge premium. Which is exactly what we are doing now. The macro controller will keep rising in price for those who really want it, and for 90% of others, the Ragnaroks are available for both PS3 and Xbox 360 - with updates to come, and the best mods we can make.

odingalt

Staff member

Titans, based on what you've seen of the new Ragnarok platform (which is all pre-programmed), how would you rate it vs. Evil? I don't know if you've had a chance to see it in action, but Ragnarok has everything you're describing in your post :)

We're moving away from macro controllers, partially for the reasons you described - it's too confusing for folks who just want to play COD, GOW or BF3 (90%+ of the customer base), and I don't think we do a good enough job filtering customer submissions to the macro library. Kids just want to pull their controller out of the box and shoot fast, and that's what Ragnarok was designed to do.

Schaff68

I use to have a Evil controller for my xbox360, the rapid fire worked well enough but, every time that you wanted to turn the rapid fire on after turning your xbox360 on , you had to hold down the mode switch and let it go to the right mode, if i remember right, it was mode 5 for MW2, so you had to start at mode 1 and let it go through, 2,3,4,then 5 so it would work.
i really like that after setting up my custom built Viking PS3 controller, all i have to do is hold in the mod switch, tap R2 and its ready to go.
I paid 159.00 for the Evil controller and all it had was 7 mode rapid fire.
The PS3 Ragnarok has so many more features.
I will never buy another Evil again, it just isnt worth the money and if you asked a question on their forums, you either got no reply or some idiot telling you that you were stupid and just read your instructions.
I sold my Evil controller along with my xbox360 elite and i dont regret it.

Last edited:

40_ounce

To tell you guys the truth I don't need any of the macro stuff. I mean don't get me wrong I think it's an amazing controller but The only thing I like on the macro is that you can play with the ring of light and have it flash like a Christmas tree...lol... . If you can get the Ragnarok to do that I might buy another viking but ever since I fixed my Thor's Hammer that's all I really need. I just want to shoot fast and use akimbo,and have sniper mode.

I have a feeling that I will buy a Ragnarok sometime just to try it out. I LOVE my macro though. Does Evil or Voodoo have a set for Skyrim??? No.... well I do mwahahaha

For real though.. I just need my wife to go out on another business trip so I can order my Ragnarok and get it while she is away hehe

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have a feeling that I will buy a Ragnarok sometime just to try it out. I LOVE my macro though. Does Evil or Voodoo have a set for Skyrim??? No.... well I do mwahahaha

For real though.. I just need my wife to go out on another business trip so I can order my Ragnarok and get it while she is away hehe

Haha just be like for christmas I got you a trip to (wherever place you want to send her) but say that it was too expensive for both of you guys and then you could get your controller and she would never realize you got it.