auto burst/auto reload

odingalt

Staff member
Auto Burst aka jitter mod, we will be adding this to the library next week when we get things up and running, realy jitter mod involves holding down the right trigger whil pressing x,y,y really fast. Basically your character reloads really fast, causing him to pop off another round, and it is a bug in the game that lets you shoot faster than the ~10 shots per second cap they set.

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
auto burst is coppy written by evil controllers(pritty stupid) so just call it jitter. and no not yet to either.

What???? I don't think that the word "auto burst" is or can be copy written........

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
auto burst is coppy written by evil controllers(pritty stupid) so just call it jitter. and no not yet to either.

What???? I don't think that the word "auto burst" is or can be copy written........
well thats what they say(i doubt it too) but viking doesnt need any stupid lawsuits.

Fredrow

Well after looking at their website, at the bottom of the page for their auto burst controller it says patent pending.... And I know you can’t patent something like that, because it’s too common of a thing.....

obo

Fredrow said:
Well after looking at their website, at the bottom of the page for their auto burst controller it says patent pending.... And I know you can’t patent something like that, because it’s too common of a thing.....
"Patent Pending" really means: "we can't actually patent this, but we just sent in a request to patent it so we look proffessional and people think we're special" -evil controllers is retarted...

Fredrow

obo said:
Fredrow said:
"Patent Pending" really means: "we can't actually patent this, but we just sent in a request to patent it so we look proffessional and people think we're special" -evil controllers is retarted...

Yeah, exactly..... I just had to bring this point up to M1A1 so he could stop saying Viking will get sued for saying the words "Auto Burst"...... :eek:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
obo said:
Fredrow said:

Yeah, exactly..... I just had to bring this point up to M1A1 so he could stop saying Viking will get sued for saying the words "Auto Burst"...... :eek:
i didnt say they would get sued i said it would be better to avoid getting sued.....either way "auto burst" the word is stupid

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i didnt say they would get sued i said it would be better to avoid getting sued.....either way "auto burst" the word is stupid
you said "auto burst" IM TELLING (just kidding bro lol)

But back to the topic at hand, if you want to create a jitter macro, you have to set up the timeline editor to either perform xyy over and over while holding the right trigger, you're probobly going to have to fine tune it a lot, but eventually you should get the result your looking for.

LoveKillzSlowly

Jitter mod seems like the correct term instead of saying auto burst because technically it really isn't auto burst . Evil Controllers will never earn the rights to this. We should probably be seeing a jitter mod up here soon posted by odin when he gets the library up which I'm sure will be soon. If not then I will do it, I am still waiting for my controller which should arrive sometime this week.

Off topic but there are actually REAL LIFE auto burst trigger systems. This is like the legal way to turn semi auto into full auto, these are junk though. Best way is to use a drop in auto sear or lightening link, both are extremely expensive. Just for having this "piece of steel" which is called a lightening link will have the feds all over you If it isn't registered. http://www.quarterbore.com/images/nfali ... ink-01.jpg There are less than 500 registered transferable lightning links in the US and these cost over $7,000. Of course you can get them for a couple hundred, illegally. Oh and another thing M16 Parts + AR15 Receiver= FELONY buying the pieces and putting one together yourself will land you 20 years. My gf's dad is a police officer and a gun safety instructor in Mass. so I know this sh*t.

odingalt

Staff member
Most patents and trademarking can be overturned and are a gimmick/market play by the company trying to gain it.

Naturally all the shit you see on our website is copyrighted. I don't go flaunting it because I'm not a lame gimmick mod shop. But I do copyright and trademark all of my stuff just in case some a-hole tries to steal our code or our name or product names. I don't feel the need to put TM and @ letters after all of my products and names because hey, I'm not a douche-bag like most mod shops.