Auto drop shot

1badfish

I was just trying to create an auto-dropshot similar to the one in the macro library that is in a "set". Was tring to just save that particular dropshot off of the set but to no avail. I opened the editor to see where to place start and stops but when I try create the macro it does connect the lines, just places dots. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to download some other creator software? Thanks

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
I was just trying to create an auto-dropshot similar to the one in the macro library that is in a "set". Was tring to just save that particular dropshot off of the set but to no avail. I opened the editor to see where to place start and stops but when I try create the macro it does connect the lines, just places dots. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to download some other creator software? Thanks

I'm sort of confused on what you are asking.

Make an appointment: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2564

I can teach you some stuff or work through your issues / problems / questions.

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
Drop shot that will shot and drop with one button..rapid fire

Right click a dot and drag it to the right. Take the drop shot for full autos in the library. Drag the second dot that is pre-lined already. Drag it for longer full-auto.

For a rapid-fire (as in semi-autos) + dropshot... that is harder.

1badfish

Thanks...as always...got it working. Will mess around with some weapons see what happens. As it is, first gun I tested happened to be stoner LMG...drops u and shoots in about 8-10 bursts..kind like it.. Speed is set at 0.89...just need to tweak speed and will be perfect...but kinda like the burst on the stoner..going to try on player match and see how it performs..Thanks again JETS..